Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite Offscreenville event of the episode (multiple choice poll)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite Offscreenville event of the episode (multiple choice poll)

Vote for your favorite Offscreenville event that took place in Hostage.
    Shelby becoming the Rowdy (from Scrubs) of Smallville thanks to Byron Moore’s dad
    0%
    Pete stretching & holding Perry up so Lois could tug him to the roof
    0%
    Tess being thrown into a boxing ring with Mike Tyson by the Red Queen
    0%
    Clark’s 1st Daily Planet headline about Zod’s liplock w/ Crowley (Supernatural) w/ full color photos
    0%
    Perry White playing pool at the Wild Coyote & running into a familiar hustler named Cue Ball
    0%
    Martha finally giving Clark Dr. Walden’s hand, which Lionel left Clark in his will
    0%
    Chloe going back in time to August 2003 and causing the big east coast blackout
    0%
    Clark’s tongue being taken hostage in Lois’ mouth
    0%
    SuperLana making Clark’s job against Zod easier by getting a new “pair of earrings”
    0%
    Henry Small being killed off after being revealed he was Henry Henry Small
    0%

Henry Henry Small !!!

Comment

Originally posted by torwolf
      Henry Henry Small !!!

I had to put that up there.

Comment

Those are really funny.

My favorite is the offsceen scene during the commercials where Martha pulls all the strings by phone and laptop as Red Queen in the Kent kitchen while a store-bought frozen pie cooks in the oven. When we return from the commerical break, she takes the pie out of the oven as Clark arrives home and does her best "Mama Kent" impression for him but he puts all the clues together anyway and figures out she is the Red Queen.

Comment

Tess vs Mike Tyson,lets see who bites off an ear first.

Comment

Henry Henry Small !!!

They are all pretty funny, but this one was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by stenochick
              Those are really funny.

My favorite is the offsceen scene during the commercials where Martha pulls all the strings by phone and laptop as Red Queen in the Kent kitchen while a store-bought frozen pie cooks in the oven. When we return from the commerical break, she takes the pie out of the oven as Clark arrives home and does her best "Mama Kent" impression for him but he puts all the clues together anyway and figures out she is the Red Queen.
              Oh yeah tell me! I love it!

Comment

Bwahaha! Where do you come up with these things, xray?! I can't decide between the awesome options of Henry Henry Small, Tess vs. Mike Tyson, and Dr. Walden's willed hand, LOL!

Comment

Henry Henry Small !!!

The best one. I'd vote for it a hundred times if I could!

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                    Bwahaha! Where do you come up with these things, xray?! I can't decide between the awesome options of Henry Henry Small, Tess vs. Mike Tyson, and Dr. Walden's willed hand, LOL!

That's why I made it multiple choice.

----- Added 40 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                    Tess vs Mike Tyson,lets see who bites off an ear first.
                    Well, the poor girl has been used as a rag doll, so this would follow with that trend.
                    Last edited by xrayvision; 05-08-2010, 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

what Sick Freak Voted For Zod And Crowley liplocked, Well okay it was me and apparently 9 other Sick Freaks, Btw if you Dol watch Supernatural, That was the Funniest Scene I think I ever Saw, on Supernatural. lol anyways Good jokes there man

Comment

Originally posted by Dar'el
                        what Sick Freak Voted For Zod And Crowley liplocked, Well okay it was me and apparently 9 other Sick Freaks, Btw if you Dol watch Supernatural, That was the Funniest Scene I think I ever Saw, on Supernatural. lol anyways Good jokes there man
                        Crowzod would be one messed up 'ship, LOL. Crowley is awesome. I love his zingers. He's full of them, my favorite being, "Why'd you have to use tongue" on Bobby. His arrogance & condescending mannerism would be cool to see being used on Zod.

Comment

Clark’s 1st Daily Planet headline about Zod’s liplock w/ Crowley (Supernatural) w/ full color photos.

Comment

Crowley and Zod LMAO!!!! Shelby, Henry haha love it!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎