• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• natural born idjit haha

Comment

• he's got nipple holes

God, I'm so mature

Comment

• I wonder if Sam and Dean know that the demon is trying to get Bobby to sell his soul for the info?

Comment

• No Bobby...don't do it!!

What the...? Temporary loan? Can demons do that?

Comment

• uhoh bobby might give in

Comment

• ugh what an ending!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
                I wonder if Sam and Dean know that the demon is trying to get Bobby to sell his soul for the info?
                probably not.

Comment

• He'll be crapping margaritas. LOL!!

I hope Bobby doesn't do it, but I bet he will.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Bobby & Crowley will probably be having a makeout session. I'm glad they didn't show that.
                  Last edited by xrayvision; 04-29-2010, 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• whoa death he looks fimilar but cant place him.

Comment

• the music's so creepily eerie in the preview, gives me chillz

Comment

• good episode tonight.

Comment

• I doubt that Crowley can give the soul right back - he's high up I guess but still it really doesn't work like that - sounds way too good to be true.

10-1 the next time we see Bobby he's walking......

----- Added 58 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by obsessedwithsv
                          the music's so creepily eerie in the preview, gives me chillz
                          yeah good choice with it. they need to show it at other times though and maybe on other channels! if they put the time into it then they should show it more times than just right when we're watching the show!
                          Last edited by Ginx; 04-29-2010, 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I doubt that Crowley can give the soul right back - he's high up I guess but still it really doesn't work like that - sounds way too good to be true.

yeah good choice with it. they need to show it at other times though and maybe on other channels! if they put the time into it then they should show it more times than just right when we're watching the show!
                            ya i hate when they advertise the show on the show when like all those preppy shows get ads during all the other shows. maybe they should show that ad during the trailers before nightmare on elm street. that would get a lot of views.

Comment

I doubt that Crowley can give the soul right back - he's high up I guess but still it really doesn't work like that - sounds way too good to be true.

Well, before it was Lilith who owned the deal Dean made. Now that she's dead, it's possible that it could be Crowley, but something tells me that Bobby's deal will be a big part of next season's plot (as long as he lives).

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
                                Well, before it was Lilith who owned the deal Dean made. Now that she's dead, it's possible that it could be Crowley, but something tells me that Bobby's deal will be a big part of next season's plot (as long as he lives).
                                That would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎