Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone care to explain how the powerless kandorians got to the fortress??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone care to explain how the powerless kandorians got to the fortress??

pretty self explanatory, did zod take them one by one??? thats retarded, he didnt need to take them there at all, he could have done the blood thing at his crappy backstreet warehouse!! what a bender

One thing the writers carefully omitted was whether or not Zod escaped the fortress via flight or the cave key. I'm tempted to say Zod took the key... but I don't know. I'm curious to read any other theories.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
      One thing the writers carefully omitted was whether or not Zod escaped the fortress via flight or the cave key. I'm tempted to say Zod took the key... but I don't know. I'm curious to read any other theories.
      Yeah it would make sense that he took the key. Although I thought the person that used it, takes the key with them, so that would be the case with Metallo.

On the other hand, Zod could have escaped by flight, but found the key back in the barn and took his disciples to the Fortress. And yeah, it was for dramatic effect.

Comment

I think there's no need to use the key to access to the fortress. Lex went there without it, by plane didn't he? Maybe I'm wrong....but I think once you know where the fortress is you can go whenever you want....

Comment

I was wondering the same thing too

Comment

Hey, no worries...these guys are from another planet, you know? They've racked up bonus/frequent flier miles we can only dream about! The future? Sure, even no charge for carry on luggage!!!

Comment

With super strength and the ability to fly, Zod could put the Kandorians in a bus and fly the whole lot of them there.

Comment

Brainiac flew them there on the Luthorcorp jet.

Comment

Someone beat me to it.
                  I was gonna say Zod rented a bus, put the Kandorians on board and flew the bus to the FOS.

Comment

that woud be funny!!!!!

a school bus with "vancouver school district" written on the side, parked in front of the fortress.......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by general zod fan
                      that woud be funny!!!!!

a school bus with "vancouver school district" written on the side, parked in front of the fortress.......LOL
                      LOL, the Kandorians had an away game at the Fortress.

Comment

I say it was Zod's private jet

Comment

Zod can fly...

Comment

Zod sneezed them to the Fortress & got boogers & stuff all over them like Pestilence.

Comment

ROFL at this thread, some of the suggestions are lol comments. Superb stuff guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎