Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week's worst "Oh give me a break..." moment?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still posting on this thread since I haven't seen a similar one for Charade. Again because I'm really only invested in Clark and Lois, at this point, last night's episode Charade was thoroughly enjoyable for me. There may have been a few WTH moments but I'm choosing to roll with them instead of agonizing the s*&^ out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Aficionado
      I'm still posting on this thread since I haven't seen a similar one for Charade. Again because I'm really only invested in Clark and Lois, at this point, last night's episode Charade was thoroughly enjoyable for me. There may have been a few WTH moments but I'm choosing to roll with them instead of agonizing the s*&^ out of them.
      I haven't had the chance to watch Charade yet that's why I haven't made the thread for next week's episode. However, based on the positive poll results of the "Loved it/Hated it" thread, maybe I won't have to make this thread for this week's episode lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitrous
        I haven't had the chance to watch Charade yet that's why I haven't made the thread for next week's episode. However, based on the positive poll results of the "Loved it/Hated it" thread, maybe I won't have to make this thread for this week's episode lol.
        As much as I've enjoyed this thread I'm also relieved that I've finally found an episode to care about it so yes, perhaps it won't be
        necessary to start a new one but I can only speak for myself.
        Watch the episode first and then decide afterwords if it's worth it.

Comment

Regarding Charade although I did love the episode I feel that the time line in which the events occurred was not entirely believable.
          Clark and Lois were still in their respective "outfits", that happened at night. Yet later one we see them still dressed in their outfits but the editor has a copy of a newspaper with their photo
          on the front page and now it's day time! Wow, what happened. Did Lois and Clark just hang around the Daily Planet waiting to get fired in their respective disguises? I wish they would have said something like 3 days earlier, in stead of the day before. I don't want to quibble but it would have made it more believable.
          Sometimes they try to compress too much into a single day, or mostly night, and it's just not credible.

Comment

Tess conveniently finding a perfect satelite image of Clark and Zod on the tower

Totally!! I loled XD

Comment

Chloe "knocking out" Lois.

You family after all! Screw you Chloe for doing that!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎