Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Lois, Dump Your Boyfriend and Your Cousin: An Open Letter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trouble with Smallville if you compare it to other supe incarnations is that Lois is pretty much the only one not in the Clark Kent's secret club whereas before in L&C and the comics Lois was one of very few people who knew. It's all a bit weird if you look at it that way. Maybe next season get Lois in on the secret, maybe get rid of Tess and bring in some characters who don't know, could work. Though I like Tess. At least last year Lois had Jimmy who also didn't know. No wonder Pete was like WTF when he came back and practically everyone knew.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Dyanara
    Clark using his natural gawd given talents is one thing. Lowjacking her is another. I am tired of people on here acting like Lois is a child; she is a grown a$$ woman who like the rest of america has a right to not be spied on. Clark and Chloe are not her parents; parents lowjack their child. A boyfriend should not lowjack a woman he claims he loves; treat her like a freakin equal and tell her about your concerns, don't pull this high school going behind someone's back crap! I think Clark doing it shows a level of immaturity on his part.
    Yeah and a bit control freak. It's that side of him I don't like, like when he would follow people like Lana and Lex in earlier seasons and make out it's for their safety. I think it is part of his messiah complex and hopefully when Lois finds out the secret she'll help him keep that side of him in check. It's wrong and it's creepy.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by malft
    Let's see? In the comics Superman, aka Clark Kent; eavesdrops on Lois and tracks her heartbeat so that he can respond in an instant to any threat against her. It is just fiction though so we can overlook the heavy handed stalker jokes. On Smallville Lois has proven to be a tenacious truth seeker. A crusader for human rights that has no fear for her own safety. Someone should; the poor thing gets KO'd on a regular basis. These injuries are known to cause short term memory loss and brain damage that could result in blindness or worse. Chloe and Clark are trying to protect Lois from herself!
    I always wondered when they would show a brain scan of Lana in Smallville Medical Centre and the doctor would suspect abuse or something, lol. Now the same could happen to Lois and she doesn't have a super suit to rely on just a regular head.
    Last edited by awehla; 05-13-2010, 12:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Britas15
      Author's Note: This is just an opinion.

Dear Lois Lane,

Unfortunately, you'll probably never find out that Clark Kent -- your "hero," your "always and forever," your "home," the guy who you've been touting as your "He's It," your "The One" -- has had a tracking device put on your keychain. Yeah, that's right: Clark Kent LoJacked you. He wants openness and honesty, but despite the latitude that you give him (which, by the way, is too much), he violated you, your trust, and your relationship with him. And by the way, you helping out what amounts to a friend and you keeping your sources to yourself, are not the same as him hiding the truth about who he really is. So, should anyone ever tell you that you keeping secrets and lying about the kinds of things that you're lying about means that you deserve to be violated by the guy to whom you've permanently hitched your romantic wagon (a guy who has shown no intention of ever being honest with you, by the way), I recommend that you kindly tell that person that there is no comparison here.

Also, you'll probably never find out that your cousin was the one who carried out your boyfriend's LoJacking order. Yeah, that's right: Chloe was entirely complicit in Clark's violation of you. She could have said no. She could have drawn the line. But, she didn't. Which, though you don't know this, is entirely in her character, seeing as she, all by herself, has already done you some pretty major wrongs in the past (See "Idol."). And, oh, by the way, she chloroformed you while you were confronting Tess. Yeah, that was her.

Lois, Lois, Lois. Get out while you can. The people closest to you are entirely abusing your ignorance and entirely violating you, emotionally and physically. They don't trust you and they don't respect you, if they're going to such lengths to keep you in the dark and to exploit you.

Should you ever find out what your boyfriend and your cousin have been doing to you with zero compunction, without your knowledge or consent, and in spite of the trust and affection you've shown both of them, you need to tell them to go to hell.

And should you never find out, then I recommend you taking as much issue with the Powers-That-Be, who are controlling yours and your loved ones' actions, as I do.

Best Wishes,

Britas15
      People will agree with this concerning Chloe because a lot of people don't like Chloe, but Clark, Clark, he's innocent in all this. There are always good reasons for Clark to do bad things! You didn't know that?

Comment

• Talk about being over dramatic. Wow.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎