Lois/ JC aka Metallo scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NP Barb!

Comment

well let's just hope that they can produce clois scenes as honest as theirs was as it's being said here for future episodes....though i'm not liking on how they need to have every villain have a sympathetic story to them and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by MildMannered
        BAG did a great job...so great of a job that for a split second I got a little over protective. I was thinking, "Aye Bro, why you hollering @ my boy's girl?!" As if me and CK are good friends. LMAO!! But I can't blame BAG...Lois (ED) is HOT!!

Someone's got to watch Clark's back!

I loved their scenes together ED/BAG have really good chemistry and I really enjoyed watching them on screen. As for the romantic feelings? It truly all felt one-sided (Corben's obviously) to me. I think ED played Lois perfectly in her last scene letting him down gently. She didn't want to hurt him, but it couldn't be helped.
        I also loved the way she deflected his pretty words about her- she knew he was putting her up on a pedestal and she was extremely uncomfortable with that...

Although I will say there was a tiny part of me that wanted Lois to go with him. BAG really pulled at my heartstrings with his speech. I felt so bad for him and honestly, I wouldn't have minded Corben giving Lois a little peck on the cheek good bye at the end.

These two were definitely the highlight of the episode for me.

Comment

Originally posted by individuall

Someone's got to watch Clark's back!

I loved their scenes together ED/BAG have really good chemistry and I really enjoyed watching them on screen. As for the romantic feelings? It truly all felt one-sided (Corben's obviously) to me. I think ED played Lois perfectly in her last scene letting him down gently. She didn't want to hurt him, but it couldn't be helped.
          I also loved the way she deflected his pretty words about her- she knew he was putting her up on a pedestal and she was extremely uncomfortable with that...

Although I will say there was a tiny part of me that wanted Lois to go with him. BAG really pulled at my heartstrings with his speech. I felt so bad for him and honestly, I wouldn't have minded Corben giving Lois a little peck on the cheek good bye at the end.

These two were definitely the highlight of the episode for me.
          ITA

Comment

I guess I'm the odd person out because I'm not that crazy about Corbin and Lois' scenes. I wish I could like them together but something just turns me off. Maybe it's Corbin since he isn't a favorite of mine.

Comment

I loved their scenes together. They have really good chemistry.

Comment

I really wish that they had Lois say some other words to John in that last scene..it didn't feel right..AT ALL to me when she said "in another lifetime" with the look she had on her face.

seriously..wth writers?..you have Lois saying that Clark is IT for her in one scene..then you have her saying this Bull crap the next second....I HATE that Lois said this period..and yet what's sad is that Clark got bashed WAY MORE for his interactions with Zee.

Comment

I liked their scenes together, although I thought there was something weird with Lois' tan in that last scene. Or maybe it was my computer?

Comment

What was weird with her tan? I just thought she didn't look as attractive as she did in the rest of the episode.

As I mentioned earlier and other people have as well.....I didn't like Lois admitting there was actually some sparks between them. Lois saying maybe in another lifetime is like admitting that she definitely feels something more than friendship with him.

That's why I didn't like their scenes together because for the most part Lois and Clark aren't half as comfortable during their scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
                      I really wish that they had Lois say some other words to John in that last scene..it didn't feel right..AT ALL to me when she said "in another lifetime" with the look she had on her face.

seriously..wth writers?..you have Lois saying that Clark is IT for her in one scene..then you have her saying this Bull crap the next second....I HATE that Lois said this period..and yet what's sad is that Clark got bashed WAY MORE for his interactions with Zee.
                      *sigh*

She let him down easy and told him that it wasn't going to happen. Clark was "it" for her. She was ready to end it there. He then asked something like "Couldn't you add one of those words like "for now?"" And she told him "Maybe in another lifetime." Which was both a shoutout to other media and still accomplished the purpose, which was to tell him he doesn't have a shot with her in this lifetime.

Comment

I loved them "METALLOIS" was looking very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                          What was weird with her tan? I just thought she didn't look as attractive as she did in the rest of the episode.

As I mentioned earlier and other people have as well.....I didn't like Lois admitting there was actually some sparks between them. Lois saying maybe in another lifetime is like admitting that she definitely feels something more than friendship with him.

That's why I didn't like their scenes together because for the most part Lois and Clark aren't half as comfortable during their scenes.
                          I was wondering about the tan as well. Same for Clark. Maybe it's just because Zod is pasty white but Clark was also looking pretty tan in comparison to him. Maybe to be a villian you also need to have pale skin. In Tess/Chloe's scenes, Tess literally looked like she had the skin tone of a skeleton but then her Zodess scene she looked much darker.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveHurts38
                            Just post your thoughts that's all
                            This is the only scene I wanted to barf...How could they ruin ED with so much makeup?

Comment

I LOVE BAG as Metallo/JC. Seriously LOVE him in the role. And the scenes with Lois were among my favorite of the episode. It was nice to see a glimpse of him going back to the kind of guy we saw in the webcam message to his sister in Metallo. And how Lois reacted to that and what had been done to him by trying to help.

The last scene I thought was interesting because of the parallels to the Lois and Clark relationship now and in the future.

Corbin: You're the only one that's been honest, and loyal, and brave...
                              Lois was the only person in this episode RedK Clark didn't have an issue with when it came to honesty and loyalty. Not that either Clark or Lois are being 100% honest with each other at this point, but while knowing Corbin's secret and even when having experience of how he was last time, she still stood by him and tried to do everything she could to help. So when he said:

Corbin: I can't ever tell anyone else about me. You're the only one who can give me a chance of living an honest life. And if I'm going to disappear again, I would want to disappear with you.
                              It made me think of Clark and how he could say the exact same thing to her (if they had everything in the open).

Seriously hope BAG will come back again at some point

Comment

Thank you SGuthrie for clearly articulating my thoughts. I agree 100%.

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                                Man, this pair did have some great scenes tonight. I REALLY like Brian Austin Green's portrayal of John Corben, and he was so much more sympathetic tonight in his appearance than he was in the "Metallo" episode. I'm glad that his character got upgraded and isn't so psycho. The romance thing wasn't TOO much out of left field for me. He was being pretty heavily flirtatious with Lois during "Savior" and "Metallo," and after she risked and did so much to protect and help him, it's pretty clear that he was even more head over heels for her than he'd ever been before.
                                So did I.

Originally posted by MildMannered
                                BAG did a great job...so great of a job that for a split second I got a little over protective. I was thinking, "Aye Bro, why you hollering @ my boy's girl?!" As if me and CK are good friends. LMAO!! But I can't blame BAG...Lois (ED) is HOT!!
                                Last edited by CynDLou26; 04-17-2010, 03:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎