No announcement yet.

The Red Chess piece - All Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tebow15
    I loved MM....I was worried they were gonna kill him.
    me too.. his powers were badass ... I loved that he alluded to "more" players on the board... so mysterious

Comment

A lot of people are posting that it was a red queen, but I think it was a red king.

Comment

what does it mean though?

Comment

I think it represents one of the "higher powers," so to speak. 100th post!

Comment

^^^ gratz!

THink the red queen or king... lex?

Comment

Maxwell Lord guy

Comment

Originally posted by jayro***7
                A lot of people are posting that it was a red queen, but I think it was a red king.
                I'm on the fence about it. If it is supposed to be Martha, that would be some kick ass material for Annette O'Toole, but: I keep thinking about Apokolips for some reason.

A lot of people are saying the blood Waller had in that glass case was from Conspiracy, but what if it's actually Apokolips' blood?

Comment

If it is Martha... is it because she's a red head that she gets the red chess piece?!

Comment

It's Martha. Using her role as senator to protect her son and his league. 100% sure of it.

Comment

hmmm, I think it was the blood Lois sent her, if not I don't think BA(bad-ass MM) would have destroyed it.

----- Added 49 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by tnr105
                      It's Martha. Using her role as senator to protect her son and his league. 100% sure of it.
                      Ok Thanks.....That is epic. Go Ma Kent. See and people make fun of us that grew up on farms. Kiss our country ass Checkmate.
                      Last edited by Tebow15; 04-09-2010, 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think it's Martha, too.

Comment

wow... Martha... seriously?! really?!

Comment

I'm so confused = i'll need to watch this epic a few dozen times to find out what the heck is going on -- where is lois - i read that lois is a white pawn, which means she is in intelligence (support for check mate?)

Comment

It was undoubtedly a Red Queen. The topmost portion of the piece was rounded, which is the standard appearance of the Queen in Chess. However, as to WHO it's alluding to. . . I have no idea.

Comment

if its martha that would be so AWESOME! it doesnt seem likely though

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎