No announcement yet.

Who is John Jones Working With/For?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amidaladaae
    [SPOILER]I believe he is working with the JSA since members are to be appearing in the season
    finale.
    [/SPOILER]
    Clark knows about them he would've mention it. This is something that is a secret and MM [SPOILER]we don't know if he's in the finale to confer that[/SPOILER]

Comment

It will be interesting to see who he is working for.

And who left the red chess piece, JJ?

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
        I'm saying it's a stretch because it would really hold no weight in context of what is happening right now with the current story. It would really be out of left field and just seem thrown in for some type of shock/surprise factor.
        Anyone introduce new to the plot would have that same effect I believe

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
          I'm saying it's a stretch because it would really hold no weight in context of what is happening right now with the current story. It would really be out of left field and just seem thrown in for some type of shock/surprise factor.
          I just saw Clark apologize to Chloe for all the dirt she has been doing this season nothing would suprise me. And in the context of what has been happening this season that has not weight

Comment

I think the thing that would make the most sense is to have it be Veritas. They focused on alien life. Because of Lionel Luthor's involvement and some of the other stuff that happened, his comment about it not being black or white applies. At the end of Justice and Doom, I think John's involvement with them is confirmed.
            http://smallville.*****.com/wiki/Veritas_Society
            http://smallville.*****.com/wiki/Justice_and_Doom
            This video came at the end of Justice and Doom. Skip ahead to 1:09.
            I DID NOT CREATE THIS ANIMATION AND HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THE PEOPLE WHO DID.This is the finale of Smallville's Justice & Doom web storyarc. For more info...

Yeah. Minds blown. Since they haven't even touched on his involvement with Swann and all of this stuff yet, this makes perfect sense.

Comment

didn't know that existed, interesting, but all of Veritas is dead except Oliver and lex and they are just vertias heirs.

Comment

The founders are dead, true. But Swann had a whole foundation. As Margot Kidder's appearance showed, that went on after his death.

Comment

Lex!

Comment

Things not black & white? A red chess piece? Why you'd think there's some sort of *Charade* going on.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                      The thing I found intriguing in this episode is figuring out who J'onn J'onzz is working for. Something tells me he's either working for Lex (after hearing his "not everything is black & white" comment) or what is the beginning of Intergang (meaning Morgan Edge since Mannheim is still in prison). I'm also thinking that Intergang is the group that is taking over Checkmate. It will be interesting to see how this develops going forward.
                      Hate to tell you XRAY but Edge is dead (see S3). But it's comics based and people get out of Prison all them the time in comics so Mannheim could totally start Intergang. Which would be a good way to lead into Darkseid.

Comment

I never thought Edge died in Shattered. The windshield of the car he drove definitely seemed reinforced since it didn't shatter to pieces like it should have. And Lionel's men took care of the cleanup, so who's to say if Edge lived or died. Even when the car hit Clark, the compartment inside seemed undamaged, unlike the front end which was crushed. For all I know, Edge could have lived just as he did in Phoenix when everybody thought he was killed at the docks.

And I can believe Morgan Edge living with what happened to him in Shattered much more than I was able to believe Lex lived after what happened to him in Fracture (he got shot at point blank range in the head & was flown from Detroit to Smallville & lived).

Comment

Gods of New Genesis? Remember how he was already working for Jor-El? This would be a cool angle, too. It seems like they've started to hint at Jack Kirby's Fourth World, anyway. I think it'd be cool. I mean, they're already doing everything else, early. Might as well throw that in there, too.

Comment

mm is in my opinion working for martha - and as far as the season 10 villain at this point it is either darkseid or gen lane

Comment

Originally posted by bluewolv1970
                              mm is in my opinion working for martha - and as far as the season 10 villain at this point it is either darkseid or gen lane
                              I actually thought of that too....cause what other motives is she coming back than the obvious.

Comment

JSA

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎