This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going with a modest 2.26.

Comment

well i hope wh the checkmate storyline kick starting again we get a bit better ratings then last week. I was a bit pissed we only got 2.0million last week. So i hope we can get back to the season average of 2.4-2.9million. I hope at least 2.4 this week.

Comment

I think Smallville bottomed out last weekend on Easter, that being said I think all ratings from here on out not counting pre-emptions will be in the 2.1-2.5 range.

the overnight number will be 2.4, once you factor out Chicago it will be 2.2-2.25ish(the previous 2 Chicago White Sox games this week seemed to get about 150-200k viewers)

Comment

well i hope the whole easter thing was the reason we had the drop last week. I would like to get back to the average 2.4million range.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
            well i hope the whole easter thing was the reason we had the drop last week. I would like to get back to the average 2.4million range.
            Looking at old ratings, the 3 times the shows has aired an episode the week before easter, they got there lowest rating of the season(Visitor, Fragile & Traveler)

Looking at last nights ratings VD and SN both bounced back after subpar ratings last week.

VD 2.8-> 3.5
            SN 2.4-> 2.8
            Last edited by Supsfan; 04-09-2010, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Im gonna go with 2.4. It should be higher than last weeks episode. The promos make it look like an awesome episode, cant wait!

Comment

I'm going to be conservative and say 2.2-2.3 range. The ratings always falter a little at this time of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                  Looking at old ratings, the 3 times the shows has aired an episode the week before easter, they got there lowest rating of the season(Visitor, Fragile & Traveler)

Looking at last nights ratings VD and SN both bounced back after subpar ratings last week.

VD 2.8-> 3.5
                  SN 2.4-> 2.8
                  yea hopefully smallville will bounce back too. I would hope for 2.4-2.5million to get back to the average. Though with chicago which is a key market for smallville viewers being preempted by like 2hrs i would probably say 2.3million would be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                    yea hopefully smallville will bounce back too. I would hope for 2.4-2.5million to get back to the average. Though with chicago which is a key market for smallville viewers being preempted by like 2hrs i would probably say 2.3million would be safe.
                    Chicago viewers won't count for either the overnight rating or final(even though the show will be shown later at 10:30). If I had to take a guess at the amount of viewers in Chicago who watch smallville you are looking somehwere between 80k-120k(probably going on the higher side, 80k is if Chicago viewed SV at the same rate as the rest of the country, which it always seems to be higher)

Comment

yea i know its not going to be counted and chicago is like u said 80-120k range for viewership, but between chicago and ny markets are big ones for smallville viewers. So hopefully it wont be much of a dent to ratings. I hope we will go back up. it was nice between episodes 4-15 to be between 2.4-2.9mill.

Comment

2.3 mil

Comment

2.5m

Comment

2.2M

Comment

Comment

I think that the drop in ratings last week, was because of this weird baseball thing on the west coast. I didnt get to watch the episode till 10 at night....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎