Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Let The Right One In?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

def cant wait for tomorrows episode this show keeps me wanting more

Comment

I absolutely loved this episode. It was awesome. I loved how it showed that despite being evil, Damon cares for his brother. I didn't think it would be a great episode but I was pleasantly surprised. Also Stefan going back to human blood is gonna put a strain on his and Elena's relationship. I almost hope it drives into Damon's arms.

Comment

THAT is how you do an episode of The Vampire Diaries.

"Look, I'm not gonna turn someone who learned everything he knows about vampires from Netflix."

LOVED IT! Everything was great. Less drama filler which I loved. The Jeremy/Anna scenes were cute, but the reveal at the end that the reason Jeremy wanted to be a vampire was so he could be with Vicki. This show knows how to pull off twists. I think what REALLY made me love this episode was the whole Stefan rescue mission. I loved Damon in this episode. Even though he is sadistic, he was genuinely concerned for Stefan and even for Elena. And then he goes and kills Miss Pearl's maid. I don't know why that scene made me laugh (maybe I'm a little sadistic) but the way he did just cracked me up. On the flip side, I almost teared up a little during the scene where the Donovan family found out about Vicki. Very powerful and emotional scene. Alaric was pretty cool in this episode too. I like how he and Damon teamed up to rescue Stefan and then they went out to the bar. Damon ran his mouth and Alaric ended up punching him in the face.

An episode that I can't seem to find anything wrong with. Very good episode. 10 out of 10.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎