No announcement yet.

Tess's Choking Addiction

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tebow15
    She was pretty, but right now I bet McNabb wants to Choke Andy Reid...maybe Tess could give him some pointers.

OT: I am in shock McNabb traded to Redskins.
    Can't believe they traded him within the Division. He gets to see his old team twice next year. I don't see the Redskins doing much this year but the revenge factor should come into play here and it will be interesting to see what Donovan does against the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
      We think of it as a choke hold.

Tess calls it foreplay.
      Exactly. It's the Klingon way.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
        Exactly. It's the Klingon way.
        loling so hard man, nice one

Comment

i never really noticed it, she does get choked alot...i dont like the fact that clark just throws here around too, even though she deserves it!!!!

everyone on the show has choked tess, thats probably why martha is coming back..to choke tess....after that its shelby's turn!!!

Comment

Tess' choking addiction probably has something to do with her abusive childhood...
            Or maybe it's just a turn-on for her...

Comment

I think tess enjoys it because it reminds her of life before the sex change operation. Chazz Bono has nothing on Tess Mercer. i want to see Oliver's face when he learns he slept with a former man.

I am JK, kinda LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                I think tess enjoys it because it reminds her of life before the sex change operation. Chazz Bono has nothing on Tess Mercer. i want to see Oliver's face when he learns he slept with a former man.

I can see that as an episode of Jerry Springer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
                  I can see that as an episode of Jerry Springer.
                  Jerry Springer: The Smallville edition. With all the Metahumans and Meteor freaks he would never have to leave, not to mention the aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
                    Tess' choking addiction probably has something to do with her abusive childhood...
                    Or maybe it's just a turn-on for her...
                    Perhaps, more psychological. It seemed to change for her after the events depicted in Toxic psychologically damaged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebow15

I am JK, kinda LMAO
                      Wow.......not gonna lie Tebow, that's creeeeepy!

Comment

• Originally posted by general zod fan
                        i never really noticed it, she does get choked alot...i dont like the fact that clark just throws here around too, even though she deserves it!!!!

everyone on the show has choked tess, thats probably why[SPOILER] martha[/SPOILER] is coming back..to choke tess....after that its shelby's turn!!!
                        Then [SPOILER]Perry's[/SPOILER] at the DP

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by SuperheroFan87
                        Wow.......not gonna lie Tebow, that's creeeeepy!
                        Agreed.
                        Last edited by Dominicus; 04-06-2010, 08:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by techtweeter
                          Ahh I don't know, its hard for me to see Clark do that to anyone, especially a woman (sorry for the chauvinism) no matter how much Tess has put herself in such a position for some one to exact retribution from her.

It fits more with Zod's character but even there its not my cup of tea.

Now I am waiting for Clark and Zod to go at it "mano-a-mano" and I hope when they do its a lot better than the Doomsday fight.
                          Tess would kill you with her bare hands!

Comment

• ^^Respectfully choose to disagree with you and it would be my hope that any conflict I would have with a ficitional character could be settled without any violence.
                            Last edited by techtweeter; 12-19-2010, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎