No announcement yet.

Clois Sex

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clois Sex

So now clark is not afraid of sex! i'm glad they allowed this without forgetting about the whole lack of sex thing with lana. So have lois and clark had sex yet or are they just setting up for it? If no how soon do you think they will do it before the season end? Talk about all clois sexness here

I still doubt we'll be seeing them have sex for a while. It's all about stall stall stall.

Comment

If we ever get actual Cloisex I'd probably faint LOL

Comment

i know im mad we didnt even get one nice long makeout scene

Comment

I don't think they have.....and we get so close....i get so frustrated....c'mon writers!

Comment

Technically Lois had sex with Clark between "Doomsday" and "Savior" when she went to the future.

Comment

I almost died at them getting in the same bed.

Comment

whohooooooooooooooaaaaaaaa! finally Clark can have sex! thank god and jor-el!

Comment

Hum.... I dont mean to be rude but how come they dont miss it? I mean. it has been ages since they did it. HAHA

And Pandora only kinda counts for Clark

Comment

I'm nothing but pleased at how it was handled. I didn't even think it would be addressed. I thought they'd cop out and stall with more slow. I wasn't expecting making out -- hell, I wasn't even expecting that sexy ass scene at the end -- so I'm a happy camper! Guess that puts to rest any questions about whether Clark needs to be on Red K to act like that huh?

Comment

it was nice for Clark to explain Chloe that he's able to "control" that part of his life... *sighs* thank you Chloe for asking what ALL of us were thinking of

Comment

Amem!

Comment

Did you noticed how Clark was crowding Lois on that counter? He sure as heck didn't want to move away. I would have fainted.

Comment

i just wanted to know how Jor-el's training helped him control that. Was there a special lesson involved? But at least we got another mention of Clark training.

Comment

I think we'll see them having sex, before the season ends...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎