Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't they negoiate Bobby's healing or Cas' powers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't they negoiate Bobby's healing or Cas' powers?

Sam & Dean should have asked Joshua if he or someone else could heal Bobby so he could walk again. I was expecting that to happen once I found out that they ended up in Heaven. That was a wasted opportunity to help Bobby.

They should have also tried getting Castiel hooked up with his full powers again. But they didn't do that either. Their trip to Heaven was so far completely fruitless, though something tells me it won't remain like that.

But, if Bobby is God, then he doesn't need to be 'healed.'

Comment

How, in any way, could Dean and Sam get someone to heal Bobby and/or give Castiel his original powers back? They were sent to find someone who could speak to God, and the man, Joshua, told them to back off. With the words "back off", it doesn't sound like Bobby could've been healed or Cas would've gotten all of his angelic powers back even if Dean and Sam asked.

Right now, it proves that nothing happened after this episode, but it probably does show God that people are trying to stop this Apocalypse before it becomes Armageddon. My guess is that God will finally decide to stop it all. That's my guess, especially with there being a sixth season.

I'm out of ideas of how this will end though, haha. I just know that Sam and Dean won't be saying yes.

Comment

Is there a difference between the Apocalypse and Armageddon?

Comment

Well, Armageddon is always meant to be that "final" battle. Apocalypse is meant to be the events following it, i.e., those seven years.

Supernatural is obviously different, but I would suspect that it might be the same with certain changes. Apocalypse is the events leading to the "finale" with Armageddon, with Michael vs Lucifer, instead of what the Bible views which is God vs Lucifer.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎