No announcement yet.

Desmond is the "package"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desmond is the "package"

So I'm not crazy when I was saying something more is up with Hume.. And how Faraday said the rule didn't apply to him.. Now what the hell does it all mean??

I don't know! I felt like there were next-to-no answers that were revealed in this episode, and I had a feeling that Desmond could be the package ever since the last episode -- I thought it was either him, Walt, or Aaron. What do you think Sayid will do with this information? Just go back and report it to the Man in Black? And how on earth is Desmond going to be able to do something that'll be a threat to Fake Locke's plans?

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
      I don't know! I felt like there were next-to-no answers that were revealed in this episode?
      I'm not liking the "nothing good happens until the last two seconds" formula. I wasn't expecting much more than the rest of the episodes this season, so I wasn't let down, but last week's was so good. Next week should be better now that we've got a Desmond episode coming up - hopefully they use him wisely.

With Desmond, I would expect that they give us at least a few answers and/or something worth thinking about.

Comment

Yeah, Desmond's episodes have generally been top-notch. "The Constant" STILL ranks as one of my all-time favorite Lost episodes, and Desmond (along with Penny) and his riveting storyline is the main reason I praise it so highly.

Comment

Desmond eps are some of the best...
          Flashes before ur eyes
          Live together, Die alone 1, 2
          Catch 22
          The Constant...

Comment

Originally posted by McFly
            Desmond eps are some of the best...
            Flashes before ur eyes
            Live together, Die alone 1, 2
            Catch 22
            The Constant...
            That is why I am excited for this episode.

Comment

Hope we get a little history on him... He's the only one who we have NO clue who his parents are.. We have a lot to learn about Des.. Also wondered why he ended up in a military prison...?

Comment

ya id like to learn more about desmonds past and why he is so important. hope we find out how widmore got him since on the show a week or 2 ago desmond was shot and in the hostpital. perhaps when widmore was there he kidnapped him from his hospital bed.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎