Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I realize the situation wasn't the best, but...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I realize the situation wasn't the best, but...

Really didn't like that Sam did nothing to stand up for Bobby when the guy called Bobby out as being the "town drunk", or basically saying Bobby is worthless trash.

Of course, maybe its been set up that Bobby wants everyone to think that, so they'll leave him and his property alone so he can do his hunting thing without worrying about interference.

Still, Sam just kind of took a "well, uh, yeah, whatever" attitude and it kinda seemed 'wth?'.

He has changed allot over the show and has become a much darker character I guess he didn't care enough to respond I would buy any hunter alive long enough probably drinks allot.

Comment

I'm sure Bobby's not far from it, considering how much hunter's drink. Remember all the empty bottles in the house in the S4 premier

Comment

He needed them to focus on the situation at hand. Standing there bickering on whether Bobby is a drunk or not would only have:

1. Taken time away from the show.
        2. Ran the risk of Sam loosing what little control and influence he had over these people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tygrius
          He needed them to focus on the situation at hand. Standing there bickering on whether Bobby is a drunk or not would only have:

1. Taken time away from the show.
          2. Ran the risk of Sam loosing what little control and influence he had over these people.
          Not only that, but what was Sam supposed to say? Now the townspeople were about to fight zombies so obviously the supernatural cat was let out of the bag, but is he supposed to say:

"Oh, well Bobby's a heavy drinker because he once killed the wife who's now back from the dead, but it's OK because there was a demon inside her and he didn't know. Oh and speaking of demons, Bobby's been drinking a lot more lately because he stabbed himself when there was a demon inside of him, and he's been really stressed out lately because it's the end of the world and all. But you know, no biggie."

Better to just let it go than open pandora's box and try to explain it away in a situation like that.

Comment

Yah, it would've been very stupid for Sam to argue over that while zombies were parading over the town.

"Nu-uh, he's not the town drunk. Digger is! And you are!" *enter conventional Sam pout*

Comment

IDK, I guess I would have enjoyed a few seconds spent with Sam giving one of his looks at the guy and to the room in general, and saying in a strong-yet-slight-tone-of-adoration voice, something like "Bobby is a good man.". Then they could have gone on about the business as did in the episode.

I didn't want time dragged out on a pointless argument, which it would have been if it went that way... but as I described above, don't see much wrong about that. YMMV.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎