Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah is a fickle thing. She falls for every guy she works with. If she picks and leaves with Shaw then it proves she thinks with her downstairs brain instead of her heart. Chuck should just forget about her and find someone who will appreciate him for who he is.

Unless the writers can make Pod-Sarah her old self again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian250
      Sarah is a fickle thing. She falls for every guy she works with. If she picks and leaves with Shaw then it proves she thinks with her downstairs brain instead of her heart. Chuck should just forget about her and find someone who will appreciate him for who he is.

Sarah gets easily attached with the ppl she work with. First it was Bryce then Chuck then Shaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian250

Well I explained my take on how she works here:
        Talk about general topics related to Chuck here! Please keep spoilers, individual episode talk, etc. to their respective subforums.

Actually I find her character very interesting.
        And no I don’t want the old Sarah back, the one that shuts the door in Chuck’s face all the time, because she’s too scared to let him in.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎