No announcement yet.

Series Finale Spoilers.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series Finale Spoilers.....

if you have any spoilers for the last 3 hours (2 episodes last episode is 2 hours) please put them here for those who choose NOT to read them in the main spoiler thread. deaths, everyones fates, the islands fates, the purpose of the series, how everything comes together, ect... goes in this thread. speculation for the series finale can got in the main spoiler section if you wish as long as its not based on actual spoilers and just your own theories. otherwise they would go here too.

On the topic of the 8 characters dying

Zoe will be in Sawyers Alt.. Wonder if any of these deaths are from the Alt?? It has to have some purpose...

Damon and Carlton even said in a pod cast that we should wonder what happens not only if u die on the island, but the alt universe as well..

Comment

Who do you think are the 8? My money is on Richard, Claire, Sayid and Widmore. I'm not sure about the rest though.

6.16 is entitled: What They Died For. Not sure if that's the Finale or the penultimate episode..
      Last edited by Pal-El; 03-14-2010, 02:45 AM.

Comment

The Finale is called "The End." Interesting yet uninteresting title. I like that it is a solid closure title.

Comment

For the relationship ppl MAJOR spoiler for the finale... U sure??

- This happens in the alt/sideways
          - Sawyer and juliet bump into each other at the hospital (quick thought.. Weird how everyone is ending up in a hospital)
          - At first they don't appear to recognize each other
          - Then it seems that their island memories "bleed" over into the alt/sideways and they start to remember each other
          - They then kiss
          - Its a very moving and satisfying scene

Comment

Ian Somerhalder (AKA Boone) has confirmed that he will guest star in the series finale.

Comment

Here's this week's (technically last weeks) TV Guide's webcast series..."Getting Lost" with some finale episode Spoilers....from the very mouth of Jorge Garcia:

Getting Lost: Will Libby Return?

Comment

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!! Call sheet for 1 of the last days of Lost filming...

Found this somewhere else.. Supposedly real, and from other spoilers it, to me, appears real.. Underneath is a little breakdown.. (not by me)

Leaving important things in bars/restaurants: it's a hot new trend! We called the number listed on the sheet and spoke to a woman named Kelly who wouldn't verify if the call sheet was real. She said that they do produce fake call sheets to confuse people, because "We're smart like that." So it could be fake. But if it's not, what does it tell us??

Well, it mentions skeleton props. Which, to us, means the Adam & Eve skeletons from wayyy back in season one. Show captains Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse promised that they would answer that mystery for us, so perhaps we get it in the finale.

There is also a lot of language about people being lowered on ropes into waterfalls or something. The boys (there are no girl characters listed on the sheet) are off on some sort of rope-climbing adventure involving water and light. Water and light that Jack is "consumed" by. So make of that what you will.

Jack gets a nosebleed. Like a time sickness nosebleed? MYSTERY.

Most importantly, what does it mean when it says "Jack in Hell"?? That's capital-H Hell. That's real Hell. Are we going to Hell on Lost? We just might be.

One thing we do learn conclusively from this possibly fake artifact is that if you're not on the call sheet, you really need to RSVP to the wrap party by midnight tonight. Get on that guys and have fun. While you're doing that, we'll be here, tearing our hair out over this magical mystery document.
                Update: A rep for ABC informs us that the document is genuine and is "the property of ABC." As for whether it's the actual call sheet or a decoy version, she would only say that it "contains elements of truth." We have been informed that ABC's legal department will be following up with us.

"Jack in Hell"

Have i said how much i hate the idea of this island being Hell....?? ROFLMAO my 1st theory EVER on this show (the site no longer exists, or i'd post it) without the finer details ala the DI, Smokie, Jacob, time travel, was pretty spot on.... UGH!!!! As i begrudgingly pat myself on the back...
                Last edited by McFly; 04-23-2010, 09:31 AM.

Comment

They never said the island was hell and I don't think they mean literally hell, but they have to call under the island something. I think this is just them giving it a name. I seriously doubt they'll ever call it hell on the show since as Michael Emerson and Damon Lindleof said at last years comic con that the religous things on the show are just metaphors, not supposed to be taking literally. Jacob told Richard what you call hell is under the island, meaning pure evil.

Comment

On the plus side Desmond makes it to the finale!!

Putting the scenes in order of their number on the sheet..

Hurley checks the height of water; Jack and Locke lower Des on rope; talk about John Locke; Des wet at the bottom of the falls; unties rope; waterfall stops; rope goes slack; Jack and Locke lean over falls to look down; Jack and Locke react to light going out; ground rumbles; time to say goodbye; Locke walks out; Jack looks over the edge, pulls on empty rope, no Des; Hurley and Ben lower Jack down as earth rumbles; Jack finds Des unconscious, puts the rock over hole; Jack in Hell; light returns; water starts to trickle; Ben and Hurley pull on rope; Jack in pond, nose bleeds; Des ascends; Ben and Hurley pull Des up; Hurley yells after Jack; Jack consumed by light and water.
                    Last edited by McFly; 04-23-2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Is that Locke or Smokey they are talking about on the paper?

Comment

Pretty sure when they're saying Locke it's FLocke.. I think... This is the only call sheet i've seen from this season, so i have nothing to compare it with...

Actually I'll say it's FLocke just going by the part on the sheet where they say they "talk about John Locke"
                        Last edited by McFly; 04-24-2010, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Filming updates....

The Saturday Night/Sunday Morning shoot: Spotted on set, ToQ, ME, MF, JG, EL. HIC , Walkie Chatter referenced other characters, including Maggie Grace.
                          Fan’s also think they saw, JH, DDK, Rose, Frank & EM.
                          We also know from Twitter that Ian S was there.
                          19 Cast members present.
                          A call for Babies - Blonde Boy (Around 3 yrs old) spotted (Aaron?)

Santa Rose van was there - scenes filmed with JG in his Hummer, but he was in the passenger seat. (Exterior Scene)

Most of the evening was filmed in St Patrick’s Church - People dressed very well. They filmed several actors climbing stairs - MF & JT were filmed several times going up the stairs.

Unsure whether it is a Funeral or Wedding been filmed.
                          One person was pretty sure its a funeral - but is also convinced that well after midnight - she saw a women in a wedding dress & veil scurrying into the church. The woman had very dark hair, very thin - but not recognizable (could have been a stand in, extra or something done to throw people off the scent).
                          The person thought it looked a bit like Yunjin Kim, however the description could also be applied to EL.
                          Maybe not so much Helen ( Who Ryan & Jen thought it would be).

Sunday morning:
                          - Sacred Hearts Academy & St. Patrick's School
                          - Darlton there
                          - Ben, Jack, Kate, Hurley, Locke, Desmond
                          - reference to Shannon
                          - probably Sawyer, Rose, Frank, Juliet, Boone
                          - 19 cast members there
                          - call for babies
                          - blonde boy around age 3
                          - Santa Rosa van there
                          - Hurley in his hummer
                          - most filming in the church, all dressed very well
                          - seemed like a funeral, but a thin, dark-haired woman in a wedding dress

Monday:
                          - filming at Paradise Park
                          - rebuilt polar bear cages, cleaned up, brand new
                          - looked like filming orientation video
                          - 3 unknown characters, 70's haircuts, one missing a part of his arm (might be for DVD)

Tuesday:
                          - filming at the distinct cliffs
                          - Hurley, Jack, Ben
                          - Jack Bender directing
                          - maybe re-shoot?
                          - two jungle locations too
                          - Jack, Kate, Hurley filming
                          - filming at LA X set

Thursday:
                          - Diamond Studios
                          - a lot of water, stalactites etc.
                          - waterfall set

Friday:
                          - Diamond studios again
                          - Ben, Desmond, Hurley
                          - really tall rock structure with an entrance with stairs
                          - huge watertank truck
                          - night shoot
                          - moving red light, lava eruptions

other things:
                          - filming flying Ajira plane? it's pointed the other way now
                          - talking about call sheet (seems to fit with filming)

Comment

The call sheet says Jack is consumed by water and light... Across the Sea showed us that water and light, and it's effects.. Jack may be the next Smokey...
                            Last edited by McFly; 05-11-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Not really any spoilers in this but its the Canadian Preview Trailer for the Finale:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl__Lr9_vCQ&feature=player_embedded

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎