Episode #9-18: "Upgrade"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode #9-18: "Upgrade"

9x18 - Upgrade

Official Episode Description for "Upgrade": BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN RETURNS AS METALLO - When John Corbin (special guest star Brian Austin Green) returns with a red kryponite laced heart, Clark (Tom Welling) taps into his inner inhibitions -- he tries to move his relationship with Lois (Erica Durance) to the next step; he defines his friendship with Chloe (Allison Mack); and acts on his instincts when Zod (Callum Blue) shows up at his doorstep; who will also get a taste of red Kryptonite! Meanwhile, when John successfully manages to tear Clark away from each attachment, he, with the help of Tess Mercer (Cassidy Freeman) face Clark with a dying decision: Lois or Chloe?

FADE IN:
    A spotlight flickers on, revealing a bound and gagged Lois Lane, sweat dripping down her panic stricken face. She whimpers with fear, actually shaking from fright.

CUT TO:
    A second spotlight buzzes on, revealing Chloe Sullivan, who, like her cousin, is bound and gagged. She seems less panicked, almost like a usual day for her.

CUT TO:
    A wide shot, revealing the Blur, looking on at them from a distance. By his side stands the infamous Metallo.

METALLO
    Its time for you to know how it feels when you lose someone you love.

SMASH CUT TO:

NEXT FRIDAY

FADE IN:
    A truck, driving down the long road suddenly rumbles about, the back of it smashing apart.

CUT TO:
    The truck, now tipped over, lies in the background. Smoke dissipates from it, and stepping into view is Metallo, released from his containment.

SMASH CUT TO:

A VILLAIN RETURNS

FADE IN:
    The Blur slams his fist into Metallo, knocking him down to his knees.

CUT TO:
    Metallo looks up, a wicked grin on his face as he clicks down on a button that is attached on his hand. It flashes red.

CUT TO:
    A massive explosion of red kryptonite energy emits from his chest, and sends the Blur flying across the screen.

SMASH CUT TO:

A FRIENDSHIP IS BURIED

FADE IN:
    Clark stares down at Chloe, angrily stepping forward with rage in his eyes.

CLARK
    Stay out of my life!

Chloe looks up, tears in her eyes.

SMASH CUT TO:

THE WAR BEGINS

FADE IN:
    Clark runs Zod through the wall, smashing him into it hard with a growl of rage.

CUT TO:
    Lois drops into the Blur’s arms.

CUT TO:
    Tess throws the knife, as it spirals at Oliver, who raises the dusty book, catching it.

CUT TO:
    The Green Arrow draws out his crossbow, aiming and firing at Metallo.

BLACKOUT:

NEXT WEEK

FADE IN:
    Metallo centers in on the Blur at the fortress.

METALLO
    You. Did. This. To. Me.

Grabbing the Blur, he slams him through the large icicles, hitting the ground hard. Metallo reaches down, grabs him by his jacket, and pulls him back up to his face.

CLARK
    I ... didn’t do ... do this to you.

JUMP CUT TO:

Close up of Clark, who looks up in deep sympathy.

CLARK
    But I know who did.

BLACKOUT.

CLARK (V.O)
    (echoing)
    It was Lex Luthor.

AN ALL NEW SMALLVILLE
    Metallo Return!
    0%
    Who Clark chooses to live!
    0%
    The references to Lex!
    0%
    The fatal ending of Chlark!
    0%
    The Green Arrow/Metallo throwdown!
    0%

Sounds like an intense episode, and great tease with the whole Lex thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
      Sounds like an intense episode, and great tease with the whole Lex thing.
      Thanks!! I figured, him being in season ten, we really need to make him slowly come back in the offscreensville part of the show. Hopefully it doesn't seem forced when he returns, as it really isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabeticDude202
        Thanks!! I figured, him being in season ten, we really need to make him slowly come back in the offscreensville part of the show. Hopefully it doesn't seem forced when he returns, as it really isn't.
        Haha yeah. You just need to have a plausible explanation for Lex being alive .

Comment

Haha yeah. You just need to have a plausible explanation for Lex being alive .
          Yeah, and just saying 'because he's the main villain of the story' doesn't really get you anywhere lmfao hahaha. Ahh, it'll be fine...

Comment

Originally posted by DiabeticDude202
            Yeah, and just saying 'because he's the main villain of the story' doesn't really get you anywhere lmfao hahaha. Ahh, it'll be fine...
            Yep lol. Well there are many possibilities: it was a sham, his DNA was never found there; the Lex that died was a clone; the Lex that died was real and the new one is a clone and there was even speculation that the Lex in the van in "Requiem" was a 'mandroid' like Winslow Schott's double/bomb in "Echo".

Comment

Yep lol. Well there are many possibilities: it was a sham, his DNA was never found there; the Lex that died was a clone; the Lex that died was real and the new one is a clone and there was even speculation that the Lex in the van in "Requiem" was a 'mandroid' like Winslow Schott's double/bomb in "Echo".
              Well we'll definately be going into 'what really happened' in season 10, early off the bat, but when he shows up, its more about 'where has he been, what has he been doing this whole time?' As Amanda Waller said, the apocalypse is coming, and Lex has to be apart of it, no?

I miss Lex... lol

Comment

lol Yeah I miss Lex too. FYI, I posted Act III of "Doom" a few hours ago .

Comment

lol Yeah I miss Lex too. FYI, I posted Act III of "Doom" a few hours ago .
                  OMG! Thanks for the update! I sent a reply to your PM, just found it lol. Sorry for the late response. Off to read! XD

Comment

WHO will Clark choose. (biting nails) this is so exciting!!AHHHHHHH

Comment

^ ^ Haha. I'm hoping to have a preview up soon of the episode

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎