No announcement yet.

Questions answered?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions answered?

last weeks trailer was misleading lol. all we learned was killing that dude let smokey in and how the baseball was from his dead son. anyway good episode.

I think ABC just keeps saying that in the promos so they'll get more viewers. I'll never forget in season 3 for episode 9, they said 3 of your burning questions will be answered. What happened? We found out Cindy and the kids are with the others and what Jack's tattoos meant. Apparently ABC thought those were burning questions.

Comment

ya thats true lol. this episode was like whats going on lol. leaves you speechless haha.

Comment

I'm thinking the flashsideways are just a illusion the losties are having while they were unconcious after the explosion.

I think this because Claire said her babies name was Aaron and Jack didn't remember having surgery which he had on the island.
        Last edited by targis; 03-02-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

hmmm could be. would be intresting if thats the route they are taking.

Comment

I was a little suspicious of that promo. I almost laughed at it when it aired before tonight's episode because all people ever do is talk about answers, but we don't get too many of them. Lost always gives more questions than answers and the promos love to hint at answers.

Comment

ya they do

the promo for the series finale : Everything you have wanted to know is finally here. The fates of the survivors will be told. The battle between good and evil will be won.

the episode airs and all they do is argue and smokey killing people and it ends with some kid shaking a snow globe and everyone on the island falling all over the place

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!! Jeff, that is absolutely hilarious, and I could SO see the producers doing that to us...

I'm pretty much thinking that every episode promo is going to be like this, and I've learned not to expect to much in the way of getting loads of "answers." Bleh... I think the one promo where they DON'T mention anything about answers will be linked to the episode where they actually WILL explain a lot of important things.

Comment

Well the truth is that there are more questions even after the final season and such answers are left to the fan mythology.

Comment

Did they answer why Miles seemed so intrigued by Claire in "Something Nice Back Home?" Because he thought she was hot, not because he could see her death coming or something? Not she she's dead (or is she?-curse you, TPTB! Just kidding-I love you all.)

I like how things ARE being answered, but the problem is that some of the answers are somewhat insignificant to the plot. I like how some answers ARE there and I like that they are subtle...I would just like a few more. Not everything at once, but just a few more.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎