Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got to see this episode tonight and omgggg that first scene with Lois and Clark was so steamy and it was only flirting! TW is just the most amazing man there is for using that smile and those eyes to ignite my television screen.

He was undressing her with his eyes *fans self*. I don't care if there was only two Clois scenes because what we got was just delicious. I enjoyed their eyesex in the first scene and their competitive attitude in the last scene. And I positively adored that he swooped in and removed her before going to rescue Zod!

Why can't TW say HELLO to me?!?!?!
    Last edited by Mizz Lane; 03-03-2010, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• The scenes clois in this chapter, I was delighted, clark mas in love cannot be

Comment

• Originally posted by Lacey
        Okay I get slow but,this is GLACIAL. Get it on already!
        You know when they finally do decide to do the deed,they need to do it minimum 5 times a day to make up for all of the years of eyes and sexual tension.
        *pouts*

I've been saying that for years! When they finally did the deed in "Harvest." I said from now on I bet they have sex everyday until all of that sexual tension is released!

----- Added 38 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
        Even Chloe kinda saw it in Facade.

But both Chloe and Lana had a mind wipe so they don't count
        Oliver(ep: Arrow) and Bizarro.

Lana and Chloe do count.
        Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-12-2011, 05:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎