This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merlin FanVid Thread

Hello everyone!

I know this section doesn't see a lot of action but, I was perusing youtube and found some awesome Merlin fanvids. I thought everyone might want to recommend some here or even post their own that they've made. It can be of all 'ships, characters, what have you.

Remember, please give credit to vids that you are recommending that are not yours so that person gets proper recognition.

I'll start with this awesome Gwen/Arthur one I came across:

Song: HaloArtist: BeyonceAnother Arthur/Gwen video. Enjoy. :)

^Now I'll have that song stuck in my head forever! It really fit though!

Comment

MERLIN - Forces of Destiny (Theatrical Trailer)-Spoilers for all of Series 2

HQ download, permanent link, etc. on my site. PM me if you don't already have the address.Merlin-centric theatrical-style trailer for seasons one and two, fo...

Made by StygianFilms

EPICNESS.
      Last edited by genvillewars92; 05-18-2010, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I am officially addicted to Merlin.

Here are a couple of vids made by me...just for fun, I'm no Spielberg lol.

Beware spoilers for series two....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

loads of good vids on youtube

Comment

/\ WOW. I love your A/G 'Silence' vid!!

I save you - Arthur/Merlin - Switching Roles

Finally! The video is finished. This took like forever. Both, to edit and to render.I almost gave up, but I pulled myself together and kept working on it, si...

Merlin and Arthur are switched, Merlin is the Prince and Arthur has Magic.Pure Brilliance!

Made by Zeldona

Comment

^ Thank You.

That vid is so good! I want to make a few Merlin-centric vids, so many songs make me think of Merlin.

Comment

/\ I hope you make more

Merlin and Morgana 'you're a good friend'

Watch in 720p! It looks so much better! trust me. ;pBackup account- youtube.com/alora5__________________________________________________Ok, so I've been want...

The tragicness that happened in Ep2.12 poor Morgana and Merlin

Made by:AloraVideos
              Last edited by genvillewars92; 06-30-2010, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Vid Rec

Uther 'You Will Go To Hell'

Just.Stunning

Comment

yay!! Merlin is back. And series 3 is already looking bigger, better and more emotional than ever. Another arthur/gwen vid from me:

I like the Morgana/Merlin vibe, the whole battle of good and evil, and I really like the Uther and Arthur relationship.

Hmmm.Lots to spark a creative urge!!

Comment

Wonderful videos! I enjoyed each and every one of them!

I would also like to share my own (and first, but not last) Merlin video.

Last edited by Sugar; 02-12-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎