21 4.25%

12 2.43%

11 2.23%

9 1.82%

5 1.01%
  • 1 (meh)

18 3.64%
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    I guess I will be the voice of descent on this one... It was a nice filler episode but most of it seemed empty. I felt the discovery of Jor-El's murderer was rushed, how Clark became influence by his own Kryptonite infection baffles me and I'm becoming more and more displeased with the darker Chloe. Clark's solution to the whole red-sun-generating-skyscraper was not very Clark like to me... though desperate times call for desperate measures, I suppose.

On the positive side the episode was funny. Lois dancing around in Martha's wedding dress was great. Super protective Chloe was a great touch.

Putting it all in context this episode was, in my opinion, mostly filler as such it gets some point reduction...

I gave it a 7 out of 10.

This episode was very weird to say the least. First it was I think, trying to be a comedic Lois/Clark V-day episode. Then it was trying to be serious episode by delving into the season's baddie schemes at world domination. But they just didn't mesh together. After one viewing I'd have to rate it an 5/10. It just didn't work. Alot of huh? moments.

I give it an 8.I liked it,it was a lot better than I expected.I thought it would be fluff like Warrior.The begining was slow and the valentines scenes with clois made me slightly bored,but everything else was awesome.The ending,so glad Clark destroyed the towers.And the chloe tess fight was AWESOME!and zod rocked too.

Incurable Postaholic davidbrenton's Avatar
    I LOVED it. This episode was perfect.

10! Loved it!

I think this is the best episode in a long, long time. Definitely a 10.

Fantastic Episode

Going into this episode I was expecting a simple filler. I was plesantly mistaken. The only filler stuff in this entire episode was a little of the Clois stuff and even that had relationship development between them. The Clark Zod stuff was just amazing. All the characters like Zod and Tess ,Chloe and Tess was just fantastic. Then that final scene where Zod heat vision to destroy the towers was just EPIC!!! Just a great episode come on SEASON 10!!!!!!!!!!!!! This episode gets a 10 out of 10.

Forum Regular
    Gave it a 10! Loved every minute of it. Loved the last scene where he blew the towers down and the scene where Clark tries to kill Tess was amazing! I really hope we get a season 10!

Society of Super Mods STFanatic's Avatar
    Loved:
    Shelby.
    The lois wedding dress dance was great.
    Chloe fight.

I like Callum Blue, but not as Zod-clone.
    I can't take him seriously because the only thing I have seen him in was as a stoned Reaper in "Dead Like Me".

Great episode. The ending alone is enough to make it into the top 5 episodes of the season.

Even if the first part of the episode didn't deliver (which, IMO, it more than delivered), that ending scene with the rock music and Clark on the gargoyle with his coat blowing out behind him, eyes a blazing would have made this episode huge for me. That was an epic ending! I still can't believe this is on the CW.

Hopeless Forum Addict Night_Hawk90's Avatar
    very conflicted on how i should rate this episode. For one i thought the clark/zod scenes were actually well done callums accent didnt really annoy me for once. I thought the scene with tess in the bath tub was uneeded yes cassidy freeman is hot and i will be dreaming of her tonight i just felt it was not needed. the scene with zod shooting aaliyah was cool moment knowing smallville she might not be dead

besides that episode was too much fluff in some parts, they overdid lois dancing around it was funny at first than it just became annoying. i dont know how i feel about the last scene with clark being depicted as an arsonist.

all in all i will give it 7/10

Awesome episode. 10

1. Shelby running from Lois' cooking, funny.
    2. Emil telling Clark not to inhale, hilarious.
    3. The ending with Clark destroying the towers and Zods face, priceless.

No Complaints from me bennyjr123's Avatar
    lois dancing was hilarious. i like it when smallville gets silly.

Can't say that I really hated it or that I really liked it, either. Gave it a 3. Nothing spectacular.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast