21 4.25%

12 2.43%

11 2.23%

9 1.82%

5 1.01%
  • 1 (meh)

18 3.64%
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Definitely the STRONGEST episode in the second half. I feel like Clark was in almost EVERY SINGLE SCENE!!!! LOL!

And Clois was just amazing. That kiss in the barn.... EPIC!!!!

Banned
    The Lois dancing in her wedding dress scene ranks as one of the worst in Smallville history. The whole Clark/Lois storyline was cringworthy and almost ruined the ep. But the Tess/Chloe fight was well done and more action packed than Clark vs Doomsday, lol. Zod was great and the last scene of Clark destroying the towers was almost enough to redeem the ridiculousness of the first half-hour. I gave it a 5 overall.
    Last edited by KSiteTV; 02-20-2010 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Rule #10

Forum Regular
    I love a more aggressive Clark it makes the show so much more interesting he is actually what we wanted him to be in earlier seasons hes really comming on

I AM the villain. redkryptoniteisthebest's Avatar
    The Clark/Lois plot was a tad slow at first, but, from the Chloe and Tess fight and on - the episode was by far one of my favorites of Season 9.

(13-1)

10/10

Might be my favorite episode of the season. LOVED IT

Banned
    I loved it! It had so much going on but it all flowed together perfectly. Humongous improvement over last week.

Forum Regular
    Yea some of the Lois scenes ruined the episode kinda but the ones were she wasnt under persuasion were great.

Take out the Lois with clark while under persuasion or her alone under persuasion and your golden.

I acutally liked the Chloe and Lois scene

I AM the villain. redkryptoniteisthebest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe>All View Post
    I gave it an 8.

It only lost points because the Lois parts, although fun, were too silly at times, and tying the episode into the main season arc seemed disjointed at first. They pulled it together later, though.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

Wow! Totally didn't expect that ending

Settling In

Outstanding episode...

This was indeed an outstanding episode, my favorite if we count out absolute justice's special episode. This Episode was well written and well covered, if we take out Lois and Clark storyline from this episode, it would have been a lot better.

To be honest I didn't expect much from this episode due the way it was promoted by CW, however this one just became a good surprise for me. I enjoyed watching Clark with killing intent on Tess, I recommend watching online to those who missed it

Clark finally stepped up and confronted Zod, what he did at the end was unexpected from him.

I would give this episode a 10 in a scale of 10, but to be honest the storyline between Clark and Lois in this episode was lame.

Allison Mack again an outstanding participation and for first time in this season the same goes for Tom Welling, If Tome is reading this, he should put more passion to his role of Clark like he just did today...

Kudos

9/10

New In Town
    I almost lost it when Lois started dancing in the wedding dress.. Couldn't believe Clark destroyed the tower, that was great. Always did like Chloe as a bad girl.

Settling In
    WOW, was going to give this episode a 7, but that ending sealed it, 10 out of 10!

Gave it an 8. It was good, but it kind of wandered about unfocused. A couple of things.

1. I wish I was Zod, 'cause it looks like he got to see a very nice show.
    2. Great to see Shelby again and as bad as Lois' cooking was I'm sure he appreciated the company.
    3. Chloe can be cold-blooded when she has to be.
    4. Though a lot of the Lois stuff was just silly and too cheesy for even a Packer fan it still gave us a lot of insight into her character and their relationship.
    5. Good to see Clark take matters into his own hands, but it didn't seem like he gave that a lot of thought. There will be consequences to the Blur destroying a huge building downtown.
    6. Emil was funny and that's pretty much the way a geek would go about relaxing, right down to the cheesy slang.
    7. Will we still get an explanation about Alia, because some of the stuff earlier on didn't make sense with her. Somehow, I don't think we will.

Lois was funny in the episode and when Clark destoryed the tower at the end that was neat they really going all out with the special effects this season.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast