No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faby
    I got a feeling too from her look and what she told Clark about having a big secret. I guess we will have to wait and see.
    I love the way they keep putting these little scenes in where ED gets to play it like you could take it either way, that she does know or she doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
      Everything with Clois was perfect tonight. They were perfect.
      Yes. And by the way, I LOVE your avi!

Comment

I have a feeling that when he says 'we' it is actually Lois who doesn't use it
        HAHA yeah didnt he say that lois doesnt like to go by that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
          Skylar, who is that in your avi?
          It's Mr.Tom Welling

Comment

The writers made up for what they did last week

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Lois
              yeah i wasn't too happy when the Vday fairy girl asked if Lois was clark's G/f and he said, "We don't use that term/word" ----I don't like that at all
              I thought that was cute as it's a very Lois thing for him to not use that word. I didn't like when he said 'friend' to the fairy though. But otherwise I really liked the entire episode. LOVED it when he grabbed her at the planet.... loved that he demanded that she stay and that she was "home" in the barn. Assertive clark is back! I'm not worried about his 'worry look' during the end hug. I'm sure his secret is just weighing on him so he's trying to figure out when the best time would be to tell her... imo

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I have a feeling that when he says 'we' it is actually Lois who doesn't use it
              Ooo.. good catch. His delivery of that line was awesome. I can sooo see Lois telling him not to say that
              Last edited by Aalliya; 02-19-2010, 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Loved it. No complaints from me

Comment

Originally posted by tbird4u
                  ^ What I didnt like about it was that TO ME it felt like IDK maybe he isnt going to tell her his secret..and he was thinking about what she was saying about her not being able to keep her mouth shut. IDK I gotta watch it a couple more times LOL
                  I don't think he's going to tell her this season, of course. But I didn't read it that he didn't trust her at all. He looked straight in the face and smiled and said that the Blur didn't mind because he knew she was protecting him. He was reassuring her. I really liked it. I like that they aren't pretending the secret isn't an issue and they're not being overdramatic with it either. There might come a time for that but it's not now and they properly realize it. I also loved the hug at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by victory01
                    I loved at the end when Clark told Lois that his mom said Lois could borrow the dress in the future. Definitely a sign that Martha Kent is giving Lois a thumbs up!
                    loved that part so much. I am glad Clark didn't see her in the dress and doesn't even know about it.

Comment

yeah i wasn't too happy when the Vday fairy girl asked if Lois was clark's G/f and he said, "We don't use that term/word" ----I don't like that at all
                      I agree.Clark didn't correct Tess when she called her his girlfriend in Disciple (or was it AJ?) So,this comment was a bit of a head scratcher.

Comment

I am kind of pissed about that I was screaming at Clark for saying that!!

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
                          Oh my gosh, every SINGLE time I watch Smallville live, my family has to be completely obnoxious and loud. My dad was making comments the entire time, my sister kept saying, "This is so weird." and my mom was washing dishes and making a ton of noise so it's a miracle I even heard half the episode

But I did manage to watch the last Clois scene in peace lol I'll work on uploading it soon

Haha ya. I tried to tune her and concentrated on my TV but she was asking me questions which I had no choice but to response so I missed out on it. If you could that would be really awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Elacey
                            I agree.Clark didn't correct Tess when she called her his girlfriend in Disciple (or was it AJ?) So,this comment was a bit of a head scratcher.
                            Not really. Judging from the beginning Lois is keeping Clark as far away as he is her. She was talking about hand holding and being all traditional and he admitted to wanting that, hence the spell. I think after this episode they'll be more "couply..."

Comment

they were lovely tonight on so many levels. I loved the first scene of them being quintessential lois and clark trying to get a story with Lois of course in over her head lol, I never get tired of Clark catching her!

I loved the scene in the loft, Lois looked so fragile when she said it was over and then when she started to leave, Clark looked crushed. I'm so happy he stepped up and stopped her from leaving. I loveddddd their kiss (even if she's under the influence it was still romantic!! lol) and I personally adored how happy and relieved Clark looked when he was holding her afterwards.

Such great moments! And I think Clark wanted her to stay at the end but realized she needs to keep it slow.

P.S. Totally freaking called it that she would sit in his lap in that 50's dress! it was like my wish was heard lol. love them! lol
                              Last edited by Mizz Lane; 02-19-2010, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by utguardian
                                I love the way they keep putting these little scenes in where ED gets to play it like you could take it either way, that she does know or she doesn't.

IA it is definitely fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎