Special Effects in "Persuasion"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved Clark's heat vision! That's how it's supposed to look! The fire around Tess was awesome, and the fire at the funeral. And Clark taking out the towers was cool.

Comment

The tower being destroyed was awesome!

Comment

The destruction of the towers was one of my favourite parts!! Loved it when he took tess from the fight with chloe and just started caining her in that fire ring! Awesome FX. But at the end when he was looking at the towers on the computer screen in watch towers I was like "destroy those mother ******* towers!!" then the music at the end when he was on the tower and he heat visioned the crap out of them was insane! I watched this at like 2.30am and that proper woke me up!! Haha and Zod looked up and I swear I saw a tear! Classic! Cant wait to see what happens in the next Ep! Smallvile FTW!

Comment

Did anyone else catch this?

Did anyone else see the shadow of the safety harness that "helped" Lois' fall when Clark caught her? If you review the scene, you can see the shadow (top left corner) on the wall.

I just wish the director, producers, or editors caught this and took care of it with some CG to keep it real, ya know? Just the little things that irk me.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎