Television Ratings for "Persuasion"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see nothing wrong with Clois so dont think I'm blaming a ship However I dont watch SV for the ships I watch cause Im a Superman fan and I must say that going by the episode description and trailers we got I might have given this episode a pass if something better was on (by pass i mean not watch it live) So i blame marketing for only targeting shippers when the episode was only about 30% Clois

Comment

oh totally that is the thing we never know how an episode will turn out. take for example rabid or idol. Most people thought they would have been stupid episodes about zombies and the wonder twins and they ended up being fan fav episodes so far in the season. So i am sure last night's episode probably scored around the same or slightly better then last week.

Comment

Persuasion: Amazon.com Sales Rank: #1 in Amazon Video On Demand

Just purchased Persuasion on Amazon and thought I'd pass on this info.

Comment

I'll be impressed if it retains the same amount as last week. The Olympic coverage is scoring well and hitting most other shows each night. The Olympics even beat American Idol this week (first time in 6 years!!) on ratings. Therefore, even if it is down on last week I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Comment

YEa i am sure it will probably stay right around last weeks numbers. all the other network shows were reruns or movies. So really the only true competition was the figure skating. So if smallville was able to do well last week i am sure they can this week.

Comment

Ahhhh, the relationship blame game. Clana sure didn't hurt the first three seasons or the early revival in season 5. MY opionion is that the show has been too comic character centered and unless you read comics, those guys don't mean anymore than a freak of the week. The stories have been bad. Period.

Comment

great the ep was very well done solid and had a little of everything and next week ep looks very good
                Last edited by bigvillir001; 02-20-2010, 10:07 AM.

Comment

From Matt Mitovich

Opposite the Olympics, #SMALLVILLE delivered 2.42 mil, down a blip from last week. (Of note, it closed the hour with 2.5 mil.)

Honestly, I expected it to be lower than this. Well done Smallville!
                  Last edited by torwolf; 02-20-2010, 09:39 AM.

Comment

nice see we stayed above 2.4 mill again.

Comment

Wow. Smallville keeping with the 2.4+ ratings. Good job! I really expected much lower because of the Olympics, which even I have been obsessively watching. lol It's great to see that Smallville's core 2.0+ viewers are extremely faithful to the show.

Comment

Pretty good that it retained almost the exact same number as last week, especially considering the Olympics.

Comment

with olympics games in front (the competition this time, not like last week) and the cw promo-which can make think persuasiom was a filler episode- 2.4m is just a great number

Comment

yaaaaayyyyy

Comment

Its great we got 2.42million last night. As i pointed out in past episodes ratings threads this is good. Cause since episode 4 echo we have stayed between 2.4 and 2.9million viewers. So we have been holding and maintaining viewers. which is very good.

Comment

Great news and impressive considering SV is up against the Olympics. Smallville fans are the best

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎