Television Ratings for "Persuasion"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am sure it will be fine it did well last week i am sure it will probably end up between 2.4-2.5million. We have been holding above 2.4 since echo.

Comment

2.62m

Comment

The ones that sounded more cheesier than this one were Rabid and Idol and those did pretty well...so we'll see how it goes. I don't know how many people like ice dancing which is on the schedule tonight.
        Last edited by wellinglover66; 02-19-2010, 03:58 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

The critics loved "Warrior" and this online community only makes up a tiny percentage of the actual viewers. There's no way of knowing how people perceived "Warrior".

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66
            The ones that sounded more cheesier than this one were Rabid and Idol and those did pretty well...so we'll see how it goes. I don't know how many people like ice dancing which on the schedule tonight.
            Absolutely.

Idol turned out to be one of the best epis of the season and Rabid wasn't too shabby.

And Ice Dancing - blurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Yeah, we shouldn't judge the episode before it has actually aired. But, I think that this episode will be great - filled with comedy (probably a lot of comedy), drama, romance and etc.

A great combination if you ask me. And how it will turn out to be, if you talk about ratings, I wouldn't think that it will drop in ratings since last week at all, maybe even a higher score this time I would say.

Comment

Comment

2.3 million is my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                    And Ice Dancing - blurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
                    As much as I don't get how figure skating is a sport(it's basically professional wrestling on ice with judges scoring it and no choreographed voilence), it's usually a big draw. The being said I think other netowrks not having repeats might hurt more.

Comment

I was disappointed w/ last weeks episode but I really hope this episode maintains that audience because this is the episode I've most been looking forward to.

Comment

at least 2.49

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                          Slight bump downward because last week other stations had repeats 2.30-2.45. I also believe the show is up against figure skating(although who knows that could be a positive driving men to switch the channel...lol)
                          Figure skating! That might hurt us.

Comment

actually i checked all the other networks are reruns or airing a movie. So smallville will probably end up around or slightly better then last week.

Comment

It's usually the ladies' figure skating that's the big draw (well at least it's for me)...so I'm not gonna be worried too much about it, especially if it's ice dancing tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                                actually i checked all the other networks are reruns or airing a movie. So smallville will probably end up around or slightly better then last week.
                                You are correct, for whatever reason I thought they took a week off for the Opening ceremonies but would be back this week(most other shows seems to be placed when they normally scheduled).

Looks like Couples competition starts at 7:45 PM EST so it nice and ready for NBC to put it on. All that being said I revise my guess to 2.4-2.55ish
                                Last edited by Supsfan; 02-19-2010, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎