Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Substitute" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder what would have happened if sawyer shot him.

im really liking this episode.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
    This alt universe is pretty good. I'm loving the characters meeting each other.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Mice and Men is after his time.
    ya that was funny and this is the second time i think sawyer mentioned that book.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-16-2010, 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

WOW big upgrade from last weeks ep.... and it's only half way thru

Comment

Originally posted by McFly
        Yep.

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        ya that was funny and this is the second time i think sawyer mentioned that book.
        I was trying to remember the first time when he said it... I knew it sounded like something he had mentioned before.
        Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 02-16-2010, 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

wow been a while since the black/white stuff.

hmmmm the names on the wall. im still wondering what they mean.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
          Yep.

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

I was trying to remember the first time when he said it... I knew it sounded like something he had mentioned before.
          ya cant remember when it was a couple seasons ago but it was some like "sure george let us get a little place in the country". think he was talking to jack. may have been season 3.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by McFly
          i think some of the best stuff is the locke stuff. think the kate stuff is just not as good because well kate on her own is a bit boring and we have seen her on the run for 5 seasons so this just basically is the same thing kate did in austrialia.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

whoa so last one standing becomes the new jacob

wonder if it could be aaron. aaron isnt even on the island so if they all die he may be the last one left and specualtion of him being jacob the whole time might be right.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-16-2010, 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

A lot of cool stuff went on here. I was sort of multi-tasking with school stuff and trying to watch at the same time. I'll have to give this another look tomorrow when I can give it my full attention, but much better and more of the pace I want for the final season.

And about Sawyer and of mice and men. He may have metioned it before season 3 so don't quote me on this, but I believe the first time he metioned it was in season 3 "Every Man For Himself". He had said a line to Ben and at the end of the episode Ben said another line from the book to him.

Also, on another note, I'm surprised and very glad spoilers haven't really gone over the big revelations for the most part. I'm sort of an addict to spoilers mostly because of the wait we have between a season finale and when episodes start going again, but I'm still glad I can be surprised in episodes like this.
            Last edited by Tabularasa; 02-16-2010, 08:29 PM.

Comment

ya thats it when ben was showing him the other island and sawyer made a comment to ben about finding there own little place like if ben was going to shoot him or something. guess it was a bit similar to sawyer and fake lockes scene.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎