X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Lois already have Natal?

Dude that isn't even out!

she stole it

Comment

I'm pretty sure Microsoft is one of the big sponsors this season.

Comment

or the smallville universe is way at a head date then what we are now

Comment

Originally posted by zguida09
          or the smallville universe is way at a head date then what we are now
          Given Metropolis in STAS, that's fairly likely.

Comment

Originally posted by UNFRGVBL
            I'm pretty sure Microsoft is one of the big sponsors this season.
            Yep. The Microsoft logo is everywhere - even on products Microsoft doesn't make, like computer monitors. Fine with me - it keeps the show in production.

Comment

What's Natal? That game of Lois' she was playing with that kid/guy? She probably hacked it off Microsoft for Lois if that's what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                What's Natal? That game of Lois' she was playing with that kid/guy? She probably hacked it off Microsoft for Lois if that's what it is.
                Oh. I assumed it was her phone or something. If that (the game)'s the case, that'd be plausible, too.

Comment

How does Lois already have Natal?

Haha. I actually enjoyed the Project Natal advertisement in this episode. I've seen plenty of shows do this with the Wii, and it's nice to see something that isn't even out get some loving. I will admit that Smallville is definitely loving on the Microsoft, which is great since I'm a Microsoft fan, but I think I actually enjoyed this product placement, even if their bodies were not moving AT ALL like the dude on the screen was.

It was a little more subtle than all of Heroes Sprint advertisements, but at the same time they used it to actually give the episode a little laughter, and used it in favor of the plot.

Comment

Was that Natal or the Wii ...when Chloe said Xbox i was like "Fail ,wrong console" But if its the Natal i stand corrected

Comment

Natal is a joke, its just a slightly upgraded PS Eyetoy.

Comment

Originally posted by squall7
                        Haha. I actually enjoyed the Project Natal advertisement in this episode. I've seen plenty of shows do this with the Wii, and it's nice to see something that isn't even out get some loving. I will admit that Smallville is definitely loving on the Microsoft, which is great since I'm a Microsoft fan, but I think I actually enjoyed this product placement, even if their bodies were not moving AT ALL like the dude on the screen was.

It was a little more subtle than all of Heroes Sprint advertisements, but at the same time they used it to actually give the episode a little laughter, and used it in favor of the plot.
                        You'd be surprised to find out the final product will hardly catch up with you. M$ took out the ONLY CPU is had to save money. It'll hog the Xbox's power, so expect issues.

Comment

Originally posted by seij555
                          Natal is a joke, its just a slightly upgraded PS Eyetoy.
                          This. The doge-ball game looked just as silly as it did at E3 last year IMO.

Not that I want to get into a counsel war here or anything. This isn't NeoGaf after all.

Comment

It was the magic of product placement.

Comment

I thought Natal was short for prenatal and I was like uh is she pregnant or something

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎