No announcement yet.

What did Zatanna say...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilariously bad delivery

i coulden`t stop laughing when Zattanna dilivered this line.
    "Innocents lost is once again found DIN OLTA NOWIE SNAZZIE TUJOEL DIZZANNIE!!!"
    If you go back and listen to it again it`s real funny. The delivery is real cheesey

Comment

Yes it was extremely cheesy, worst line of the entire show!

Comment

Well let's face it, when you're watching an episode where a kid was turned into an adult superhero because of a cursed comic book and a sorceress in fishnets uses magic by talking backwards, you kinda just have to embrace the cheese.
        Last edited by Mars Investigations; 02-17-2010, 11:19 AM.

Comment

That last line made me crack up. It was terrible

Comment

Thank you for translating these lines guys! I'd asked in another thread too, so I had an idea.

The interesting thing for me...Zatanna doesn't appear to have hexed him into making out with her with words exactly...just tells him to relax and go with the flow kind of spell.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
              Thank you for translating these lines guys! I'd asked in another thread too, so I had an idea.

The interesting thing for me...Zatanna doesn't appear to have hexed him into making out with her with words exactly...just tells him to relax and go with the flow kind of spell.
              Yeah and that makes me

Comment

Zatanna said "Go with the Flow" backwards".

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎