Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois Costume which do you think

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW...gorgeous woman with a dynamite personality...I'm in love with her!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
      It was wonder woman the hair, and the amazon comment, not to mention ED's comment at comic con during the summer about Lois dressing up as wonder woman sort makes it obvious. Xena wore Black, didn't she?
      Xena had a lot of dark brown, plus she wore the chakrahm (sp?), not a lasso like WW

Comment

Am I the only one who thought Lois was the hottest dressed as a Storm Trooper?

Comment

It looked like to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
            No, you are not. Heck, she would look good in a Wookie costume!

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
              Xena was Greek.
              So is Wonder Woman. She wears the flag in memorial of an female american pilot who crashed on her Island

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SirJeremy
              This was a nod to Golden Age Wonder Woman. Now this results in an issue for me.

Since they introduced Golden Age characters in Absolute Justice, that means that a golden age WW exists (in theory), therefore meaning that people know of her. OR that's why there is a WW costume around, the fact that she does exist, therefore resulting in fans, therefore causing someone to make a costume of her. However, that doesn't explain why Lois has this pro-grade costume laying around.

On a side note, wont this make Clark/Supes confused when he actually meets WW for the first time, based on this arc? After all, he hasn't met WW as of yet, so Lois introduced the costume. When he does finally meet WW, wont his first thought be "Hey, I recognize that costume from somewhere...."

Anyway, I say WW because it's DC, Xena doesnt exist in this universe.
              In the golden age continuity Geoff used in 'Absolute Justice' Wonder Woman was her mother, Hippolyta not Diana
              Last edited by Estro-gen X; 02-14-2010, 10:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It was the closest thing to a Wonder Woman costume they could w/o getting into trouble w/DC.

Comment

all in all a hot costume

Comment

Definitely Wonder Woman! Dont say Xena! Xena looks kind of too butch!

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

Lois looked so HoT as Wonder Woman!
                    Last edited by malcrew; 02-15-2010, 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I just think its hilarious that she did that cuz at Comic Con she was like..."maybe Lois will dress up at Wonder Woman" and SHE DID!! haha. I wonder if they knew back then at comic con. If they had it planned out that far.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                        Xena had a lot of dark brown, plus she wore the chakrahm (sp?), not a lasso like WW
                        Chakram. Sometimes Xena did carry around a whip though.

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                        I thought she looked cute in it

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎