Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Warrior" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well next week should be another fun episode.

----- Added 44 Seconds later -----

yea i liked her directing this time around then with power, but i had more of a problem with the script of that episode then this one. so allison much better second time.
    Last edited by superspider02; 02-12-2010, 07:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I really like this episode. Every episode shouldn't be doom and gloom. It also showed Clark and Lois that they were both being just a little too cautions with each other. They are suppose to be having fun with each other not hiding how they feel so much.

Comment

• Mmm....it was an okay episode. Certainly not one of the best. The only thing I did like was what Clark learned at the end, even though Zatanna had to go about it that way and hit on him...that wasn't great. And didn't like what Lois did. I mean I know she didn't know Clark was under the influence of magic but that kiss with the guy was kind of uncalled for :/

The chlollie thing is something I have to get used to...

It's strange that BQM wrote this....

Comment

• Clark was totally acting weird in this episode... his actions made no sense to me in regards to where he is character wise this season... I dunno what they did with him, he was basically used as a filler in this episode to mack on Zatanna.

I'm a big advocate for Clark Kent and I think this episode could have done without him... Just having Chloe, WA and Oliver in this episode would have been better instead of having Clark smashed in there....

It was a filler episode so I guess its alright for Chloe and the gang but Clark was not portrayed well.

Ahhhh well....

Comment

• well BQM writes lois and clark well, and did write hex last yr with was zatanna's first episode.

Comment

• I liked the episode, hard to follow absolute justice, but it was cute. I think Allison did a much better job this time directing as well, also I loved the Clois moments especially the end and Clark's apology was sexy and cute. I enjoyed Chloe's scene with Oliver, kinda sexy too lol

Comment

• me too tatiana. to bad the episode didnt air before absolute justice like it originally was going to be.

Comment

• I am enjoying watching Hex again, are they going to keep showing two hours of Smallville every friday?

----- Added 42 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by superspider02
                  me too tatiana. to bad the episode didnt air before absolute justice like it originally was going to be.
                  ya but oh well, i guess we were gonna get the redk episode today initially
                  Last edited by Tatiana; 02-12-2010, 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• A big gold star goes to the first person who identifies that final song for me....

Comment

• the tune at warriors end

Car Stereo Wars- Smooth

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍