Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best part of "Absolute Justice" was:

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know there were a lot of awesome moments in this whole movie/episode. Just great and fun stuff.

Comment

I voted other cause I had a few things. First was the scene where Clark found all the JSA's stuff and picture. I got goosebumps, and that was without knowing a thing about the JSA. I think it did a great job conveying the whole feel of that group and what they were about. The second thing I liked was that Clark was finally written and treated the way he should have been all along- Like a leader. Sadly, that got a little ruined by the last fight scene that was totally absurd IMO. Clark could have defeated that lame villain all by himself. I get it that they wanted to show how they all got together to fight evil, but they should have introduced a much better vilain for that. That would be what I would vote for on "the worst part of Absolute Justice" thread, if there was one.

Comment

I'd have to say MM getting his powers back was the best part for me, but I also loved the Clois and lots of other stuff about AJ, particularly the second half.

Comment

Everything really! I cant decide...

Comment

the introduction of Amanda Waller , Tess beinga member of Checkmate and Clark knowing Lex is still alive

Comment

I thought the banter between Hawkman and Green Arrow was very funny and I liked Dr Fate for his amusing politeness, but for me, the best scenes in the episode were the ones telling us who the different JSA members were and how and why they were arrested. The black and white sequences reminded me of Oliver Stone's JFK and were nicely juxtaposed with the shots of them on the JSA portrait. It lent the JSA an appropriate level of gravitas and helped highlight their importance to the past, present and future, and how they were 'normal' people doing extraordinary things for the benefit of society. It also leant itself to the nice touch where the current collective made time to just get together and hang out for the sake of it instead of only getting together when a situation arose.
              Last edited by Bally; 03-12-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎