No announcement yet.

"It's a Brave New World"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's a Brave New World"

After Claire's little stunt off the ferris wheel, what do you think is going to happen now that Claire has somewhat outed people with abilities to the rest of the world, or at least the local tv station. Will the world embrace "specials" (although I don't like that term) or will the world become violent and hateful towards them like Noah predicted.

Also, why didn't anyone try to stop Claire; Peter, Sylar, Ando, Hiro, they could've all stopped her but they didn't for some reason. When Peter said "She's going to change everything," it seemed as if he was troubled about what the consequences would be if she revealed herself but at the same time it also seemed that he was eager to see what would happen.

When Sylar responded to Peter and said, "It's a brave new world," he seemed really excited and happy but I really didn't understand why he was so lifted. Could it be that Sylar really wants to get out there and show people that he can be good because it seems that he wants to prove himself and might see what Claire is doing as a chance to help everyone?

Discuss and let me know what you guys think.

After the Ferris wheel. I already can see most feeling threated, government jumping in and specials being harassed.
    Would like to see HRG, Angela, and his lady friend pulling strings within the government to somehow pull a team of specials together to combat rogue specials or other threats.

I hope Sylar doesn't go villian again. Stupid to flipflop over and over. However it would be neat to bring back his father.

Comment

Somehow I think the story may lead to an alternate exposed future. Mix in the season 3's storyline, HRG & Hiro hiding specials like in the explosion future, throw in Micah -- Rebel style, add in a Senator Kelly and it's kinda new. =/

Comment

can't say I was too impressed with the ending tbh, just comes across more that Clare wants the spotlight for the fact she can kick the crap out herself and survive.
        so far this season we've seen her try and fit in at college, enter her "experimental phase" sexually with very strong hints at an intimate relationship with Gretchen...
        I'm sorry but she really isn't THAT interesting a character, I don't think she should be off the show, but I think that the focus should be brought a little more back to some of the characters that have stronger personalities for more interesting outlooks etc.

altho you could end up a little x-men style now if they do go in the direction of a team of "supers" or even a joint team with the "one of us one of them" philosophy.

I think it's a little weird that they ended the series so soon too! I mean they haven't even got half way through on the UK tv (thanks for torrents i guess...) I would have expected another episode or two really, well... I still think that a "volume" should be the same length as the 1st season....

I love the idea etc of the show but i think they could be taking a big risk with it.

Comment

Claire is pure lame.

Comment

Well I certainly hope someone comes back from the future and put a bullet in Claire's head for exposing the specials. And let her die for good.

Season finale was another angle at the same revelation Nathan attempted to make in Season 3. Cheap writing. Seems the writers are so stuck on Claire they will submit crap as entertainment.

It wouldn't surprise me if somehow in this new brave world, Claire is now leader of the movement... a bigger demand to be onscreen. If so, I can gladly remove Heroes on my t.v. show to watch.

Comment

It doesn't look like the series is coming back.

Comment

I think that if the show comes back, it will be about them trying to live in the real world and dealing with prejudice and hatred. In the end they will probably have to save the world to make the world realize that they are good people.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                  I will wait until May for any news.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                    where u get that info from

Comment

^I have doubts that the show will get picked up as well. NOT FOR A FULL SEASON. But maybe for an episode or two so the show can have a proper ending. And personally, I hope this is the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎