"What Kate Does" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

posion? so is it like poison that heals certian things but normal people will die? or could it be like locke where after he was "reborn" by being healed by the island so he can walk he had to die in order to be taken over by smokey? could they have had to heal sayid just to kill him to maybe be taken over by jacob?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
    P.S. Do you think Sawyer bought that engagement ring at the Dharma Wal-Mart?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

"Brought here?" No, Dogan, I don't know exactly what you mean... This is getting kinda weird and ominous.
    think like how jacob "braught" the people on the ship when the man in black asked why he braught them there. jacob "braught" jack and them when he touched them i assume.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

joan heart? like mellisa joan hart? haha
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-09-2010, 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I just had a freaky feeling that Sawyer was going to kill himself...

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Sayid has been "claimed?" Oooooookay. Maybe it's the same thing that happened to Rousseau's people when they entered the Temple. "IT HAPPENED TO YOUR SISTER?"
      Last edited by SGuthrie27; 02-09-2010, 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

whoa claire has gone dark side

Comment

CLAIRE?!!!!! She just... killed them?! WHOA...

Comment

Claire!!

Comment

She got an extreme makeover, grungy evil edition!!

Comment

Great Episode but i still don't know how Sawyer got a diamond ring for Juliet??

Comment

just watched it and it was great! i dont know exactly what to get out of this alternate timeline crap but i just hope it connects. is sayid becoming the new smoke monster or whats the deal? i watched it at watch lost online and i encourage you to if you havnet seen it yet. enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lanafan97
                    Great Episode but i still don't know how Sawyer got a diamond ring for Juliet??
                    The Dharma Initiative can come and go from the island. He probably knew someone who was going back to the mainland on the sub and had them buy it for him and most likely he bought it before Jack and co. came back to the island and that is what put a wrench in his proposal plans.

Comment

ooh ok thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎