No announcement yet.

Final Episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sheeppyy
    Why does everybody thinks that this episode was a series finale ? I think that this final episode shows some great potential for a season 5. Wit this ending, showing the world that there are people with abilities, a new storyline can be build from ground up.
    If the writers take the time and efforts, i think season 5 can be as good as season 1.
    Heroes deserves a new season. So writers, give use a season of the same quality as S1, one last time.
    It is no secret the ratings have dropped so this places the show in a dangerous place. The show's SFX cause the show to more costly then a normal scripted drama so the this makes it more likely to be cut. Nothing is official and rumors have been flying both that is was a series finale , and those that say there will be a new season.

again , nothing is official at this time

Comment

WTF? o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelion
        Yet another incorrect listing on IMDB. There isn't a 20th episode for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
          Did anyone else feel like, even though they had the "Volume Six" bit at the end, that this could have and may have served as a final episode?
          Yeah it did. I know what you mean about being ok with that as well. I do want to see more of Heroes ~ Craig, you remember how excited I was about it after you directed me to the pilot before it aired? I loved it. However I dont really want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed again. Its like a relationship this show lol.

Comment

I actually thought it would work as a spring board for the next season or as the finale! It seemed like it came full circle and open to much interpretation!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎