"Brave New World" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't the "Now Chapter 5" the introduction to the next season?

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
      Wasn't the "Now Chapter 5" the introduction to the next season?
      They always show something that's going to be the subject of the following season/volume at the end of a season/volume.

Comment

man that was a pretty good episode , i already can't wait for season 5 >.< ... better prepare for special vs normal next season :P at least sylar is a hero (for now) might be like when lex made lionel become bad again , someone might make sylar a villian again :P

Comment

If they end the show with that I am ok with it. I am not sure if we need to go through a normals vs. specials season again. At least, they kept Samuel alive. Sylar being good is garbage, but it can be fun for a while.

Comment

looool emma should carry a violen around , just incase she has to bust a note on someones ass LMAO ! ^^

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

one thing ive always wondered and be kinda been waiting for is ... back in season 2 or 3 when the future hiro came back to tell the "present hiro" about the future and how to get his sword etc... , the future one had long hair and wore a trench coat and spoke perfect english lol i wonder if hiro (current) will ever become like that lol
            Last edited by o.0; 02-08-2010, 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The episode was pretty good. That was good casting with Charlie. I didn't register with me that the older Charlie was Martha Kent on Lois & Clark--good catch. The whole Sylar becoming a hero is interesting, but only for a short time. Maybe they were trying to pull what Buffy The Vampire Slayer did with Spike becoming good eventually. What I figured would happen is that Sylar would make a temporary alliance to take down Samuel and then he would double-cross them. Well that is what I thought would happen before the whole 'spend 5 years in a nightmare that lasted actually only a few hours' thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                The episode was pretty good. That was good casting with Charlie. I didn't register with me that the older Charlie was Martha Kent on Lois & Clark--good catch. The whole Sylar becoming a hero is interesting, but only for a short time. Maybe they were trying to pull what Buffy The Vampire Slayer did with Spike becoming good eventually. What I figured would happen is that Sylar would make a temporary alliance to take down Samuel and then he would double-cross them. Well that is what I thought would happen before the whole 'spend 5 years in a nightmare that lasted actually only a few hours' thing.

well , i don't think sylar is doing it to betray them , why would he ? samuel is not really that much of a threat to sylar :P but idk just my opinion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by o.0
                  looool emma should carry a violen around , just incase she has to bust a note on someones ass LMAO ! ^^
                  *Bad guy approaches.* Emma whips put her violin and plays a strong note. The guy wakes up 5 minutes later having been knocked unconscious.

Comment

I don't see why the cast thinks that couldn't be a proper series ender. It sure should be.

Heroes was unbelievable in the first year, and nearly all of the world agreed. Season two was decent, seasons 3 and 4 have been a mess. For however long it runs I will watch, but it NEEDS to end. Season one - roughly 15 million viewers. Season 4 - 3 million. That should tell NBC something. Writing is terrible. Acting is poor.

The ending to tonight's episode is perfectly fitting, I believe. The world knows about the specials. NBC, just do us all a favor and leave it up to us what happens. Like Tim Kring said in season 1, this show, unlike "Lost" for example, doesn't need a "proper" ending.

Comment

Actors can only do so much with the garbage the writers give them. Acting isnt poor when you look back at S1, same actors as now. And you cant tell me Knepper wasnt amazing this season, honestly.

its really just inconsistent writing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by o.0
                        looool emma should carry a violin around , just incase she has to bust a note on someones ass LMAO ! ^^
                        That would be cool, I would love to see her play a banjo and rip into a version of "Dueling Banjos"

Jmmmm....
                        I wonder if she can use a harmonica?
                        At least it would fit in her pocket or purse.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                          That would be cool, I would love to see her play a banjo and rip into a version of "Dueling Banjos"

Jmmmm....
                          I wonder if she can use a harmonica?
                          At least it would fit in her pocket or purse.
                          I'm sure she could make use of any device capable of producing sound. She would just have to practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Key
                            Actors can only do so much with the garbage the writers give them. Acting isnt poor when you look back at S1, same actors as now. And you cant tell me Knepper wasnt amazing this season, honestly.

its really just inconsistent writing IMO.
                            I suppose you're right. Although in some cases I still stand by what I said, for example: never liked Greg Grunberg or Hayden Panettiere's acting.

And honestly, I absolutely couldn't stand Robert Knepper or the carnival storyline or that strange Irish/Scottish/whatever it was accent.

Comment

yeah i don't like this whole carnival "specials" gathering crap but i don't think that should be the ending of the show , they should hire the writers from supernatural ^^ they are doing a pretty good job over there .. for me at least they are..

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎