No announcement yet.

Uriel?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uriel?

i thought Uriel was Dead from "On the Had of a Pin" so how was he in this episode or did i miss something?

this was uriel in the 70s.

Comment

It wasn't present day Uriel like it was present day Anna, Cas, Dean & Sam. It was 1970's Uriel which is why Anna told him "those people kill you in the future" so she gave him the chance to get them first. That's why he looked much younger, lol.

Comment

yes but if the present Uriel was Killed how can there be a 70s Uriel

Comment

Because Uriel was killed in the present day (2009)... he wasn't killed before the 70s, he was still alive back then, just like Mary & John were.

Comment

Originally posted by obsessedwithsv
            Because Uriel was killed in the present day (2009)... he wasn't killed before the 70s, he was still alive back then, just like Mary & John were.
            What didn't make sense to me was why Uriel was on Earth. They said prior to the events of Lazarus Rising, angels weren't on Earth for 1000s of years. So why would 70's Uriel be there? Did she summon him somehow? Also, I believe she lied to him since she is the one who killed Uriel from behind when he & Castiel were fighting.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by obsessedwithsv
            It wasn't present day Uriel like it was present day Anna, Cas, Dean & Sam. It was 1970's Uriel which is why Anna told him "those people kill you in the future" so she gave him the chance to get them first. That's why he looked much younger, lol.
            Well, he looked younger because the vessel he used was younger. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be the same human vessel he possessed in earlier episodes but at a younger age or if it was just a different human. I'm guessing the former (same human at a younger age).
            Last edited by xrayvision; 02-05-2010, 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking he was using the same vessel, which was younger. That's what I meant, thanks for clarifying.
              I think Uriel said, "You called?" or something to Anna, unless I'm just making stuff up now, lol. So, I think she summoned him.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                What didn't make sense to me was why Uriel was on Earth. They said prior to the events of Lazarus Rising, angels weren't on Earth for 1000s of years. So why would 70's Uriel be there? Did she summon him somehow? Also, I believe she lied to him since she is the one who killed Uriel from behind when he & Castiel were fighting.

Well, he looked younger because the vessel he used was younger. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be the same human vessel he possessed in earlier episodes but at a younger age or if it was just a different human. I'm guessing the former (same human at a younger age).
                ya uriel told anna she shouldnt have summoned him cause they werent allowed on earth and then said he felt anna wasnt the anna of that time so she told him she was from the future and still his boss and he had to kill the winchesters cause they killed him. this was a lie to get him to do it.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                its the same way john and mary are dead now but werent dead back then.
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-05-2010, 05:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Good memory, Jeff! You're absolutely right .

Comment

Thanks guys. I have to watch it again along with the 2 episodes before it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                      Lol.

Seriously?

Seeing as how there was an Uriel that died in 2009, then there will of course be an Uriel from 1978.

Originally posted by xrayvision
                      Yes, it was the same vessel, but just 30 years younger.
                      Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 02-05-2010, 09:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

All indications definitely suggest that it was the same vessel only younger. I mean, he was even wearing the same suit that older Uriel did.

One thing I thought would've been nice to show is if, during the fight, this younger version of the vessel had his leg hurt somehow. It would've explained why older Uriel seemed to walk with a limp.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonR
                          All indications definitely suggest that it was the same vessel only younger. I mean, he was even wearing the same suit that older Uriel did.

One thing I thought would've been nice to show is if, during the fight, this younger version of the vessel had his leg hurt somehow. It would've explained why older Uriel seemed to walk with a limp.
                          I guess his leg would had to have been stabbed by that knife or something that can hurt angels that they may not heal from. I agree that they should have shown that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonR

that's just his pimp walk...

Comment

Originally posted by luthoratemybaby
                              that's just his pimp walk...
                              I guess Robert Wisdom played Uriel like that

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎