Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pffff Multiple Man vs. Sylar AND Peter(withMindControl)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pffff Multiple Man vs. Sylar AND Peter(withMindControl)

Anyone else scoff at this "cliffhanger" . Although I don't get how Samuel is omniscient as ever, he probably should have sent his whole carnival against these two.

First off Pete has Parkman's power so he could just convince the clones to fight each other.

Second, he has Sylar backing him. And Sylar has faced way worse than 3-5 regular strength men. Electricity, TK, Sound Waves easily can dispatch these thugs.

If Eli isn't taken out within 5 seconds I'll be shocked.

But you're not thinking of Sylar's initial hesitance to use his powers aggressively. Trust me, he'll find some reason to at least initially punk out...

Comment

Originally posted by Zeth Duuron
      But you're not thinking of Sylar's initial hesitance to use his powers aggressively. Trust me, he'll find some reason to at least initially punk out...
      Well be it as it may, Peter will not "punk out" and he has telepathy in his repertoire. Eli is practically as defenseless as a cat toy.

Comment

I hate the character of Eli. He's really annoying in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeth Duuron
          But Sylar does want to do the mission of saving all those people, so I doubt he would hesitate to incapacitate Eli.

If Eli was actually like Madrox from the X-men, then I could see some sort of threat. But the budget won't allow 100s of clones.

Comment

well... Peter could only effect the original Eli, so if he's hiding outside the house and it's just his doubles inside then that would probably make it a little harder, it would also depend how quickly (and how many) doubles he could produce/maintain.
            whilst Sylar would have a pretty easy time of it, but it'd at least take a bit of time to deal with them.

one thing I am a little curious about though is if Sylar does still have ALL his abilities (i.e. the ones he aquired in the first season from people like Ted)

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsDreams
              one thing I am a little curious about though is if Sylar does still have ALL his abilities (i.e. the ones he aquired in the first season from people like Ted)
              No in the very end of season 1, beginning of season 2, Sylar got the Shanti virus, so he lost all his powers. When he was cured with Claire's blood, he just got telekinesis back and intuitive aptitude. That was the writers' way of resetting his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                No in the very end of season 1, beginning of season 2, Sylar got the Shanti virus, so he lost all his powers. When he was cured with Claire's blood, he just got telekinesis back and intuitive aptitude. That was the writers' way of resetting his powers.
                yeah i thought that was the case tbh, otherwise he'd still be able to go nuclear hehe

Comment

i don't think eli's clones are there necessarily to take them out, just to stall them.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilsDreams
                    yeah i thought that was the case tbh, otherwise he'd still be able to go nuclear hehe
                    This is yet another plot hole due to the fact that in season 3 when peter traveled into the future to obtain sylars ability sylar went nuclear after little noah was killed.

sigh

Comment

Originally posted by greendaze13
                      This is yet another plot hole due to the fact that in season 3 when peter traveled into the future to obtain sylars ability sylar went nuclear after little noah was killed.

sigh
                      Yea and the fact that when Sylar got the Shanti Virus, he lost all his powers. So when he healed, he should've only gotten intuitive aptitude back; his original ability, not telekenisis.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                        What you said is true, except for one little thing. Believe it or not, it was actually Mohinder's blood. Mohinder is the carrier of the anti-body (or whatever it's called) that can cure the Shanti virus.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                          What you said is true, except for one little thing. Believe it or not, it was actually Mohinder's blood. Mohinder is the carrier of the anti-body (or whatever it's called) that can cure the Shanti virus.
                          That's right. Good call.

Comment

What if Samuel sent Eli to Peter and Sylar on purpose to get rid of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Curt Connors
                              What if Samuel sent Eli to Peter and Sylar on purpose to get rid of him?
                              Interesting theory, but how would Samuel know Sylar and Peter were at Matt's?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎