No announcement yet.

Celtic Arrow Master hacking Watchtower?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smallvillefics
    ROFL! So true. But at least that's been our truth for 9 years and counting.

*GASP*

I've got it. The Dark Archer is really Chloe & Oliver's lovechild from the future! That's how he possesses advanced archery *and* hacking abilities.

Hmmm... So Oliver's son from the future taught him all about archery because Oliver taught him... Yep, that's gonna rip a hole or two in the space time *********. LOL.
    so you're saying that Oliver's son from the future, went back in time to teach his own dad how to shoot archery so that in the future, his dad (Oliver) would teach him..

that's your classic Terminator...John Conner/Kyle Reese Paradox right there for you folks!

Comment

So he proceeds to try and kill his not-yet-mother?

But yeah. The guy comes from a clan of assassins. It's not unreasonable to assume some of their methods haven't become more sophisticated in the Information Age...

Comment

Originally posted by Skaterpen357
        So he proceeds to try and kill his not-yet-mother?

But yeah. The guy comes from a clan of assassins. It's not unreasonable to assume some of their methods haven't become more sophisticated in the Information Age...
        well no one ever said that his mind was as sharp as his arrows at times....haha

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
          well no one ever said that his mind was as sharp as his arrows at times....haha
          Or perhaps he has a universe-scale deathwish.

Comment

Originally posted by boogiebear
            How in the world did an expert on Archery, have the know how to hack and take out WatchTower? I thought Chloe was the end all and be all of computer geekdom?!!!!
            Chloe never studied anything to do with computers, she's not that smart. Look at Stuart, a character who graduated from MIT. She admitted he was the better hacker and he ran rings around her.

Comment

It did seem very odd that Chloe was outfoxed by the Dark Archer, though, I'll have to admit, formal training in computers or not... What I find even more of a plot hole, however, is how Clark burst in, mere seconds after the Dark Archer had vanished, and didn't bother using his x-ray vision and super-speed to try to track him down and bring him to justice right then and there. Sure, it would've cut half the plot out of the episode, but it would make more sense than letting a criminal get away who doesn't have super-speed or strength, or enhanced hearing, or x-ray vision, of which Clark has ALL FOUR... Lame...

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
                so you're saying that Oliver's son from the future, went back in time to teach his own dad how to shoot archery so that in the future, his dad (Oliver) would teach him..

that's your classic Terminator...John Conner/Kyle Reese Paradox right there for you folks!
                Not to mention they're both blondies, but I guess that didn't stop Kal-El from getting dark hair. Less one of them is not a natural blond hmm.

Comment

I have to admit this bothered me too. That the Dark Archer would be able to hack the Watchtower and best Chloe at her own tech?

Cause everyone knows that Archers from secret societies are all taught how to defeat mega protected computer lairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                    Cause everyone knows that Archers from secret societies are all taught how to defeat mega protected computer lairs.
                    When they're trying to assassinate some presumably well-protected figures, then, well, actually...
                    Last edited by Skaterpen357; 02-01-2010, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I think the question should be

'Celtic assasins have naked greek statues in their mazes?'

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                        What I find even more of a plot hole, however, is how Clark burst in, mere seconds after the Dark Archer had vanished, and didn't bother using his x-ray vision and super-speed to try to track him down and bring him to justice right then and there.
                        That was my immediate response when I seen the episode. I mean a mere mortal only got a second or 2 jump on Clark and he didn't give chase. WTF?????

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                          What I find even more of a plot hole, however, is how Clark burst in, mere seconds after the Dark Archer had vanished, and didn't bother using his x-ray vision and super-speed to try to track him down and bring him to justice right then and there. Sure, it would've cut half the plot out of the episode, but it would make more sense than letting a criminal get away who doesn't have super-speed or strength, or enhanced hearing, or x-ray vision, of which Clark has ALL FOUR... Lame...
                          *sigh* I overthink half to death trying to come up with plausible answers for certain issues, but...I gotta agree with you on this one.

Comment

clark didn't give chase because he wants chloe dead. but yes, i also was like oh dear

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎