Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Swap Meat?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked this more than Sam, Interrupted. The best part of the episode was Sam and Dean doing a job at their ex-babysitter's house. I love references to their backstory.

I'm glad the douchebag football jock got ganked. Who's dumb enough to believe that demons will give you cash?

Hopefully, Gary will use his powers for good.

Comment

I hope Gary returns.
      1. He is fairly powerful ( I would assume switching bodies is no easy task)
      2. He's pretty entertaining

Comment

Oh, there's another question I wondered about. So, if "Sam" went and "did it" with that Crystal girl, would Gary no longer be a virgin or would that even count since he wasn't in his own body?

Comment

I was disappointed.

Aside from there not even being a moment of Dean and Sam switching (which I knew was a long shot but still hoped for), Sam and Gary switching was cute at first but then just got kind of...tired.

Also the "ooo, witches and those who do spells are Satanists and evil" thing didn't go over too well with me either. I get that Kripke has this thing where if you dabble in powers you lose your humanity but...

I did love Gary!Sam ordering the Banana Daquiri, and his love of Sam's body (can totally relate there!).

Also Dean in love with his babysitter? That's so Dean (and did anyone else think she looked a little like Mary? Very Freudian.)!

This made me sad:
          "You're a good guy, Dean."
          "You are drunk."
          That Dean would think Sam has to be drunk to say something nice....

Did love that it took Sam hooking up with a girl to make him suspicious though.

And yes to Dean finally friggin' memorizing the Latin! (well, almost.)

But yeah, mostly, to me this episode was cute (though the cute wore off after a while) but disappointing.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎