• LOL, "Kid's life sucked arse."

Comment

• well i lied the kids life totally sucked ass haha

Comment

• Hahaha "Welcome back Cotter."

Comment

• good episode and like how it connected a witch ghost and demon

Comment

• Good episode....kind of a stand alone, but still tied to the main story.

Comment

• [singing Welcome Back Kotter theme]Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!!

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
                    That's what I was thinking too Jeff. A 2 in 1 deal. They were hoping they could get GarySam to say yes (since he had no idea what was going on) while killing Michael's vessel. Though, I'm sure Dean could be resurrected just like Lucifer would resurrect Sam if he died.
                    ITA with this...an elaborate plan by the demons to kill two birds with one stone. Good thing it backfired...you should never trust a teenager

Comment

• BTW, what the hell was up with that "voting age" comment? In Croatoan, Dean was pissed that Sam didn't waste Duane Tanner's brother and he wasn't voting age.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
                        BTW, what the hell was up with that "voting age" comment? In Croatoan, Dean was pissed that Sam didn't waste Duane Tanner's brother and he wasn't voting age.
                        i think cause the kid was just a kid a didnt know better and ifhe was an adult hed be more responsible and dean wouldnt feel guilty about blowing his head off.

Comment

• So few posts in here... Like in Heroes.

Comment

• it's too bad we dont' get to see the consequences of what happened after this episode. after all that guy is dead in the basement and when he's found by his parents the cops will show up and then they'll go and question everyone he knew and the one person who was with him when he died was that girl so she'll be found guilty cuz it'll be obvious she did the killing (even though it was really a demon) and then go she'll go to jail. they just left that part unanswered...that guy was still dead in the basement while they drop off the two at gary's house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anu
                              So few posts in here... Like in Heroes.
                              i think it just seems that way cause rose and ginx werent around. they usually take up 10 pages haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎