No announcement yet.

New Smallville Tweets

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CloisShipper
    Is this because you want him to stay away from Lois?
    He's not even a threat to Lois and Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by CloisShipper
      Is this because you want him to stay away from Lois?
      tbh..not really. Heck I'd figured, that it'd be nice to see this dude who likes someone that won't give him a cold shoulder right now (tess)..or who isn't already happily taken (lois).

Comment

Originally posted by LorelaiG
        I did notice that, she is pissed because she is from the CW not from WBTV and the CW is the one trying to keep the "we won't know until May" crrrraaa....
        I desperately want WBTV to take both Smallville and Supernatural, and move them to cable, or make a two-hour syndication block out of them. Add Fringe, which Fox is likely to cancel, and you've got a three-hour power block.

Not sure about Fringe, but Smallville and Supernatural are already cheap enough to produce on a syndicated budget, and I'm sure they'd have no problems finding homes for them. Syndies would kill for those ratings, and WBTV would potentially make more money out of the show too if it didn't have to share profits with CBS. International and DVD sales would be exactly the same too.

Anyone else with me on this?

Before anyone says the show would get even lower ratings off-net or in syndication, just look at The Game. That show moved to cable, and now its repeats get better ratings than first-run episodes got on the CW. The only thing preventing it being picked up for a new season is the CW's licensing fee and the cost of producing new sets, which BET are trying to negotiate currently.
        Last edited by Dizagaox; 01-22-2010, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
          tbh..not really. Heck I'd figured, that it'd be nice to see this dude who likes someone that won't give him a cold shoulder right now (tess)..or who isn't already happily taken (lois).
          I know of someone who can fill that void!

Comment

It says that there will be a cute scene with Clois in absolute justice, and even though a expected it, I'm still flipping out.

Comment

Better Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
                Black Canary/Ollie for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dizagaox
                  I desperately want WBTV to take both Smallville and Supernatural, and move them to cable, or make a two-hour syndication block out of them. Add Fringe, which Fox is likely to cancel, and you've got a three-hour power block.

Not sure about Fringe, but Smallville and Supernatural are already cheap enough to produce on a syndicated budget, and I'm sure they'd have no problems finding homes for them. Syndies would kill for those ratings, and WBTV would potentially make more money out of the show too if it didn't have to share profits with CBS. International and DVD sales would be exactly the same too.

Before anyone says the show would get even lower ratings off-net or in syndication, just look at The Game. That show moved to cable, and now its repeats get better ratings than first-run episodes got on the CW. The only thing preventing it being picked up for a new season is the CW's licensing fee and the cost of producing new sets, which BET are trying to negotiate currently.
                  The only thing better then hearing the CW is renewing Smallville would be that some other network picked up Smallville for it's 10th season. I am guessing another network(cable most likely, but maybe something like that MyNetworkTV) would treat Smallville with respect.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman29758
                    Black Canary/Ollie for me.
                    heck..if they had brought her in for some episodes this season, i would have enjoyed that as well.

but since she's on another show right now, let alone having just come off giving birth to a baby girl, i don't think she'll have the time to come on this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dizagaox

Interesting idea, though I can't think the Syndies would want SV if season 10 is truly the final season (which everyone kinda knows it would be).

It's been pretty clear, since last year IMO, that if the decision were left up to the CW, SV and probably SPN would have been gone before now. But WBTV makes a pretty big profit from the show from what I understand, and will keep it alive as long as they can. I think, if they could, they'd even make a Metropolis spin-off that could be sold to Syndication, though I just can't see Tom Welling pulling a Kelsey Grammer in that regard - playing the same character again on another show/spin-off.

Really, however. With the way the CW is run I do wonder how much longer they have left as a Network though. The competence level doesn't appear very high over there IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by gone2croatoan
                        Hey Suzanne want to look like a professional?

Capitalization.
                        Punctuation.
                        Words.
                        Complete sentences.

Think about it, sweetie.
                        Um, its twitter. You only have 130 spaces to fill in. If she used all that, it'd be 2-3 tweets maybe more. Have you ever used Twitter?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by gone2croatoan
                        Still makes her look like an moron.
                        She doesn't have to give us a damn thing. We're lucky she's taking the time to do what she does.
                        Last edited by Lilah; 01-22-2010, 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                          The only thing better then hearing the CW is renewing Smallville would be that some other network picked up Smallville for it's 10th season. I am guessing another network(cable most likely, but maybe something like that MyNetworkTV) would treat Smallville with respect.
                          Not everyone has cable or satelite and they would loose out on Smallville. I'm thinking it is just fine for now and after the last episode, it can be picked up by another network for re-runs and will probably get a new following.

Comment

Originally posted by supes0
                            Well to be fair, the reporter over at cinemaspy responded:

http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3873
                            I really, really hope that this site doesn't cause Smallville and Supernatural to get dropped because they spilled the beans early, if the story is in fact true...

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                              I really, really hope that this site doesn't cause Smallville and Supernatural to get dropped because they spilled the beans early, if the story is in fact true...
                              i seriously doubt that....

any retard can write something up and post it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                                I am going to guess the CW will not make a decision on the basis of 5-25K people finding out the show possibly will be renewed beforehand

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎