No announcement yet.

Sylar the savior!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar the savior!

Now it seems like the writer’s already have the conclusion to the season figured out, and they’re steering the plot to line up with it. Up until a few weeks ago, I just thought the writer’s were making it up as they went along. But no, it’s becoming increasing clear that Sylar will be the good guy and defend everybody against the evil Samuel. Here’s some clues on what lead me to come to this conclusion:

1 .In the episode “Once Upon a Time in Texas” when Sylar healed Charlie’s tumor, he actually looked surprisingly satisfied.

2. Sylar literally cannot kill anymore. Somebody said he probably has residual good buried in him now; it’s probably from experiencing life as Nathan for so long, and feeling what its like to care for someone and have them actually reciprocate. Plus being inside Parkman’s head for awhile, he felt how much love Matt has for his kid and his wife, and I think all that got to him.

3. Evidently, Sylar either loves or just has strong feelings for Claire. I think a part of him knows that if he continues to kill or maim that he’ll blow his shot; hence it would be in his best interests to reform.

4. Peter will almost certainly NOT get his God-like dynamism back at least in this season; I just don’t see it happening as the writer’s haven’t given us any hints and you would think having Anglea’s clairvoyance aptitude, that he’d dream about it. The show desperately needs a good guy to be on equal footing with a bad guy, every good story has one. Superman needs his Lex Luthor. A successful TV show cannot have 3 super-powered main characters on equal footing and still survive.

5. I think the ink from last week’s episode wasn’t controlled by Samuel, or consciously by Sylar, but I think he made it form Clarie’s image because he has covert impulses and realizes that she is his best hope for reforming.

Well it does seem to be that way.

I think that Samuel is to use Emma to bring the people in with her music but somehow she is forced to do so and she carries on despites the screams of the people (people falling into the earth pit created by Samuel). I am think that it is some type of last days cult killing. With Samuel making a last stand against the authorities (via Waco/heaven gate/jonestown style) that are invading their land.

Comment

well this all falls in the future time line sylar is good everyone knows about the abilities, peter gets the scar.

Comment

I am not a big fan of Sylar as the savior. He should have stayed dead at the end of volume four. The focus of this season should have dealt more with the Heroes adjusting to normal life and the hidden threat of the Carnies. I think Sylar being good has a lot to do with Zach being Spock and they want to keep someone who is starting to be a break out star in the cast. Its very disappointing that Sylar and Peter are going to be the only ones to face the Carnies instead of Traci getting Hiro, Mohinder and the others together to stop them. I would have preferred a giant final battle instead of Sylar probably throwing people around while Peter stands in the back like a twit.

Comment

Whats this whole saviour thing?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎