No announcement yet.

The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Degobunny
    okay huh, I hope that the contract lapes then, becuase I would rather see what Disney can do with the francise then watch Sony go for round 2 with it.
    Originally posted by Rival X The Great
    dude that's not funny. I want disney to stay far away from any marvel movie.
    Disney owns Marvel, yes. But that doesn't mean Disney Studios would in anyway have any control of the film. Disney is one of the largest media corporations in the world. They own, among many, many things, ABC and Miramax. Chances are, you've watched a show on a channel, a movie made by a production company, or visited a website owned by Disney and didn't know it because Mickey Mouse didn't show up.

I'd be interested in seeing a Spider-Man movie produced by Marvel Studios.

Comment

i still think they should just make spider-man 4. why reboot franchise that made alot of money. None of the Spider-man movies flopped. I just watched Brother with Tobey Maguire, I still think he can play spider-man for next trilogy of 4-6

Comment

Tobey will be too old and he's lost the appeal for me. Plus, with news getting out about what Raimi had planned for Spider-Man 4, I'm glad they decided to reboot

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        i dont get why they need to reboot the series. if they dont want to do a fourth then dont do a 4th but restart the whole series is pointless. if they want to reboot the series then wait 20 years and remake it. the movies were good its not like the incredible hulk where the first one sucked and they made a better remake. i say leave the series as a trilogy and bring spiderman to be in other superhero movies and not his own. save the money and the writing of a script for another super hero movie. or even save the money for some other original movie rather then more remakes.
        But if Sony didn't make a Spider-Man 4 and waited they would lose the rights. This is all about keeping the rights from Disney/Marvel so Sony can keep the character and make more money off of him. Same thing with X-Men. Do we really need any more X-Men stories? Probably not. But Fox will keep dishing them out to make more money. It's smart business.
        Last edited by Tabularasa; 01-13-2010, 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ya its all about money but isnt really fair to fans. its like ok forget about those movies cause these are the real ones.

true about x men but they are doing orgins so its all prequal stuff. spiderman we already saw how it started so why redo the same thing you know.

either way id probably watch the new movies its just give us a sequal or give us something new.

Comment

it all depends who they get to play spider-man, then i ll probably go see the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              i dont get why they need to reboot the series. if they dont want to do a fourth then dont do a 4th but restart the whole series is pointless. if they want to reboot the series then wait 20 years and remake it. the movies were good its not like the incredible hulk where the first one sucked and they made a better remake. i say leave the series as a trilogy and bring spiderman to be in other superhero movies and not his own. save the money and the writing of a script for another super hero movie. or even save the money for some other original movie rather then more remakes.
              Agreed. I'm getting tired of everything needing to be 'Rebooted'. Change the
              cast and crew to make 4-6. Keep it simple. I don't want to see Green Goblin
              again. I didn't want to see the Joker again in the Batman 'Reboot'. Creativity
              has gone down the toilet in Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
                I didn't want to see the Joker again in the Batman 'Reboot'. Creativity has gone down the toilet in Hollywood.
                I think the twenty years in between movies and the VASTLY different portrayal, not to mention the sheer legacy of their never-ending battle, justified it.

Comment

I honestly doubt they'll use Green Goblin in the reboot. We also don't know if this is going to a full out origin film or if they'll just do the origin in a flashback. Can't really comment on anything about the film too much since not a whole lot is known.

Comment

dude that's not funny. I want disney to stay far away from any marvel movie.
                    Why? Disney does not do just kids films. Though I would also like to see Marvel Studios do Spiderman, I would not mind Disney at this point. What I am tired of is Sony. They had there time with Spider-Man francise, I think is time somebody else got a crack at it.
                    Last edited by Degobunny; 01-14-2010, 04:16 PM.

Comment

I think the reboot came too soon, but if the vision is good and the cast stronger than the previous, sure, why the hell not ?

Comment

This is the just silly. Tobey Maguire was, in my opinion, a good spiderman. Mary Jane should have been hotter lol, Kirsten Dunst wasn't right for the role. Bryce Dallas Howard would have played a better MJ. The rest of the cast was good too. I agree.
                        There a few things that could be improved. nevertheless, it's way wayyy to soon for a reboot. If they release it on 2012 it'll be 10 years since the original spiderman. If they ruin this film then that's Spiderman dead for 10 years.

BTW Robert Pattinson has been mentioned as the role of Spiderman, Hell Nooo

Sam Raimi has tipped Nimrod Antal to direct it

Comment

Originally posted by rajman
                          Bryce Dallas Howard would have played a better MJ.
                          Mmm... no, I don't agree with that choice either.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                            Why? Disney does not do just kids films. Though I would also like to see Marvel Studios do Spiderman, I would not mind Disney at this point. What I am tired of is Sony. They had there time with Spider-Man francise, I think is time somebody else got a crack at it.
                            why should someone else should take a crack at it, if there's nothing wrong with the franchise to get a reboot. When they rebooted batman, it was needed because disaster that was known as Batman and Robin. But Spider-man doesn't have a bad movie in its catalog.

Comment

why should someone else should take a crack at it, if there's nothing wrong with the franchise to get a reboot. When they rebooted batman, it was needed because disaster that was known as Batman and Robin. But Spider-man doesn't have a bad movie in its catalog.
                              Sony has had there chance with Spider-Man and they did great and made lots of money. Sony decided to turn Spider-Man 4 down, so that IMO should be end of there time with Spider-Man. I think in order for a Spider-Man reboot to be successful, it needs to be under a company other then Sony to help distingish it from the other Spider-Man films. Best case scenerio, Marvel Studios produces the next Spider-Man film. Plan-B scenerio would be Disney, whom I am sure would go out of there way to seperate the movie from the cartoons and musicals which they are more well known for.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by rajman
                              BTW Robert Pattinson has been mentioned as the role of Spiderman, Hell Nooo
                              NOOOO!!!!!!!
                              Not only do I hate 'Twilight' but Pattinson seems to 'cool' for the role. Tobey may not have looked 100% like Spider-Man but he was good at playing geeky.
                              Last edited by Degobunny; 01-14-2010, 06:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Spider-man doesn't have a bad movie in its catalog.
                                Look, I know Spider-Man 3 made millions of dollars, but so did Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. What do they have in common? They're bad. Oh, they are bad. From the odd, disjointed parallel editing in the beginning of the movie to the cheesy Emo Parker dance number to the rushed climax that showed Venom for all of fifteen minutes to the canon-breaking revelation that Sandman shot Uncle Ben - Spider-Man 3 was bad. Not Batman & Robin bad, however - I'll give it that.

And I don't think it was so bad that it warrants a reboot. I don't want a reboot. Yes, Raimi and Maguire are gone, but when Burton and Keaton left the Batman franchise, they didn't reboot the whole thing. They kept going.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎