No announcement yet.

Heroes Season Five

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zechs
    Ok lemme explain. The catalyst is supposedly something that can fix things so to speak. IE fixed the broken part of the formula to allow consumption and manifestation of abilities. Now when Hiro's mom supposedly healed him he was unconscious and pretty much going through a trial that he has setup himself over the doubts that he had when it came to screwing around the time line. Mind you this was all in his mind. The scenes outside of his mind clearly showed him on an operating table and even after the ordeal it showed him waking up next to Ando. So with that said, how could a thought about his mother have healed his tumor? The only true explaination would be the fact that the catalyst has not in fact been ripped from Hiro but perhaps Arthur replicated it and "turned it off" from within Hiro. Thats my explanation at least.
    My mind has been sufficiently blown for the day. I never really thought about it like that. Arthur's ability being able to replicate and shut down their power. Not actually stealing it? Interesting. That would definetely be a further explanation for Baby Matt Parkman. Baby Touch and Go. And Arthur himself may have not even know himself that he wasn't actually stealing the powers ofhis victims.

Comment

Originally posted by samwinchestermustdie
      My mind has been sufficiently blown for the day. I never really thought about it like that. Arthur's ability being able to replicate and shut down their power. Not actually stealing it? Interesting. That would definetely be a further explanation for Baby Matt Parkman. Baby Touch and Go. And Arthur himself may have not even know himself that he wasn't actually stealing the powers ofhis victims.
      In essence the same power as Peter except he temporarily strips the host of their power which would mean a certain immortal from Hiro's past will be reappearing...

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎