No announcement yet.

Sylar/Claire...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar/Claire...

Ok, what is up with this show and its constant ploy to go back to a strange and disturbing connection between Sylar and Claire?

Opinions?

I have no idea at the moment

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

Maybe he loves her.
    Last edited by targis; 01-04-2010, 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Gross. Most likely.
      Lydia was still terrible at acting even when all she had to do was rub against Sylar. What gives?

Comment

I want to see how the sylar and claire story will end up. I am interested.

Comment

Yea I don't know why Sylar's still infatuated with Claire, I mean he already sliced her head open and robbed her power.

It could have something to do with what Lydia said about Sylar being afraid he's going to be alone, and he knows Claire will live forever too.

Comment

I watched it again and I think Samuel controlled the ink and made Claire appear on Sylar. Samuel can control the ink. He did it with Edgar and on paper when he drew Vannesa.

Comment

Damn that Samuel.

Comment

I'm as interested as anyone else at the Sylar infatuation with Claire, but Claire probably hates Sylar more than anyone else on the planet right now. I really don't know where the writers are going with this angle. Hopefully it's not just a means to occupy Sylar so he doesn't start taking all the Carnie's abilities and then defeat Samuel. Plus I'm not too keen on our favorite superpowered serial-killer having an emotional crisis and not being able to kill. If this is an attempt to reform Sylar I don't know how that's going to go over. Giving him the power of Empathy and sending him to get forgiveness from Claire might be an attempt to reform him, but hopefully it's just a sidestep on his killing spree. Let's just hope it's not something pointless.

Comment

I was somehow surprised by my own surprise; this pairing intrigues me somehow.

Comment

targis got it right.samuel control ink & he wants claire back, sylar is the best man to do the job.

Comment

the sylar/claire thing interests me too. but it's quite possible that in that alternate future that claire and sylar had a kid. remember that? that future might have been changed but certain things can still stay the same. we were never told who the mom was and why sylar was living in the bennet's home.

could samuel have controlled the ink? yep. but it might end up coming back to haunt him in the end. whatever plan he has that is.

also what was up with those NBC promos for heroes? it's sylar talking about his destiny and when the promo ends on his face, he says his destiny is to save the world. the promos made it seem like sylar will be the one to save the day at the end of this season. i've always said it right from the start that somehow sylar will end up being the one who saves the world. he might not be a hero but still i don't think he would want to have the world end. also right now the only person who can probably take samuel on is sylar, cuz it's really not going to be peter. it would be interesting if sylar showed up to face samuel and all the carnies are just standing around watching, and sylar just takes their powers right there and then and finished off samuel. i'm sure samuel will try that dirt twister thingy he did again only it won't work a second time around.

Comment

I would love it if Sylar totally reformed. As another poster said, I hope he is there to get forgiveness from Claire.

Comment

shouldn't the tattoo disappear like when peter got a tattoo when he lost his memory. The healing power should make it disappear.

Comment

i wonder if sylar has taken samuel's power and samuel doesn't know. hmmm. i think sylar can control the tat to stay there as long as he wants if he took lydia's ability. that's her name right? the tattoo woman? it looks like she can keep tattoos and get rid of the ones that samuel keeps making her create.

Comment

Did anything happen after Sylar was floating outside Claire's window? He said, Hello Cheerleader, then my dvr stopped. :/

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎