No announcement yet.

Trajectory (Chlollie) PG, sequel to Slingshot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlytherinPunk
    Well for it being your second time writing Chlollie, I'm totally addicted. The characterization is great, and I don't usually like stories that change point of views, but I didn't even second guess it in this one. It works and its wonderful and I really can't wait for more. I'm so thrilled you decided to write Chlollie.
    Thanks for your lovely words, babes. I'll always be a Chlarker at heart, but I'm flexible...I can work with Chlollie, especially since there's enough evidence to support it (with a little fanwankery here and there!)

What pleases me about this story is that I tried as much as possible to stick to the Reunion script, so most of the conversational snippets above are about 95% verbatim of what was actually said. I don't think I added more than five words to the whole exchange. Even the reactions between Chloe & Oliver were seen onscreen, which is why I decided to put the screencaps in to convince myself that I'm not just pulling this stuff out of my armpits. There's fanwankery, and then there's sheer desperation. I'd rather try to be at least halfway believable in my writings!

I wish we could see the screencaps, just to have the visual while we read. What reasons would they not let you post it? Was it the links, or the size of the screencaps?
    I have no idea. The little picture icon in the taskbar has just disappeared. I even tried putting the images in as an attachment, but that didn't work, either.

And do you have an lj account?--because you could probably post it in there with the screencaps, and then post the entry in the Chlollie community.
    I have it posted at my LJ here. And I didn't know there was a Chlollie community there; I'll definitely sign up for that.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDee
      I have it posted at my LJ here. And I didn't know there was a Chlollie community there; I'll definitely sign up for that.

Thanks for the info!
      The Chlollie community has over 360 members now and it's still growing, there is loads of Chlollie fanfic there. There is alot of Chlollie love there

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
        The Chlollie community has over 360 members now and it's still growing, there is loads of Chlollie fanfic there. There is alot of Chlollie love there
        Cool! What's it called?

Comment

Cool! What's it called?
          Here is the link http://community.livejournal.com/chlollie/

Comment

I think Chlollie has great potential, even now, despite the strain they put on their relationship last season. They seems to have worked it out, and were getting on quite well by the end of Roulette. And the fact that they were working together in Pandora was also appealing to my Chlollie side, because it makes you wonder what else they were, er...doing together.

It made me wonder, anyway.
            Makes me wonder too... By wonder I mean my imagination has runaway with me =)

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
              Thanks, I've joined it now. Yay!!!

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a Happy New Year!

I am pleased to inform y’all that I’ve posted the first chapter of Book 3, Misdirection, in the Adult Fanfiction thread. If you’re too young to go over there, let me know and I’ll see what I can do about posting a PG:13 version of the story over here.

Enjoy. And remember, feedback rocks my world!

Book 3: Misdirection, Chapter 1

Comment

That was truly excellent. I love the Oliver POV when he and Chloe met. It is one of my favorite Smallville moments. Almost like the writers had him in mind for her all along. I know probably just me projecting my wants onto the show.

I love your take of it and slingshot was truly wonderful. You are a great writer and I can't wait to read more fics from you.

Comment

Originally posted by kaneslita
                    That was truly excellent. I love the Oliver POV when he and Chloe met. It is one of my favorite Smallville moments.
                    Little did we know that it was the beginning of something truly amazing.

Almost like the writers had him in mind for her all along. I know probably just me projecting my wants onto the show.
                    Well, it worked!!!

I love your take of it and slingshot was truly wonderful. You are a great writer and I can't wait to read more fics from you.
                    *blushes* Kanelista, it's comments like this that keep me writing fanfic. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎