Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not just take Sylar to Mars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see it being the year 2121 when the frist astroanuts gose to mars. One of them would be like dame there's a man on this plante. Another astroanut would say impossable. How he get here. One of them would say maybe he's a martian. They take him inside thier ship hoping to bring him back to earth hoping to do test when he comes back to life. When he use TK one of them would say he's an alien. He's a martan. Sylar would say what. At frist he say he's not but then Sylar decided hey maybe I could pretend to be a martian. Everybody Sylar knew would be dead except for Claire. Can't imagainge coming back to earth when it's 2121.

Comment

its a bit harsh sending syler to mars first it would take a while to get there in most of all he wouldnt last long as he is human go back to season 3 when clair was traped in the container with her mum she couldnt handle the pressure so he wouldnt last or if syler became a good hereo put him on tv for eg ready steady cook that a be good tv spin off show he be able to run a kitchen on his own lol

Comment

Maybe Hiro should do to him what was done to Doomsday in the comics: dump him at the end of time.

Comment

Claire wouldn't have died. It would have been like when Hiro put Adam Munroe in the coffin and he ketp dying and coming back. Same thing with Mars. Harsh for Sylar? He had a chance at being a hero and decided he would blame Elle and Noah for him being the way he us yet he chose to become a monster and accepting it. I'd cut off the head, stick a piece of glass in the sweet spot, leave a note saying don't remove shard or whatever and put it in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
            I'd cut off the head, stick a piece of glass in the sweet spot, leave a note saying don't remove shard or whatever and put it in space.
            Donīt forget human nature.. If someone would build a doomsdaymachine and stick a note to the on-switch saying "Dont press this button or the world will end." you can bet on someone stumbling onto within 5 minutes that and pressing the button immediatrly!
            Last edited by ChrisB85; 11-27-2009, 01:28 AM. Reason: some rephrasing

Comment

Then put Sylar's head in a vault with only certain people that guard it. Claire will live forever so she can guard it and every 20 years recruit some people to watch over it so she doesn't have to stay in the area forever.

Comment

How about incinirate him? Can't really come back from that.
                Edit: Or, put him in a vault with a timer on it; let him out in a few million years, when all humanity is dead. Take that, aliens.

Comment

Except Sylar might find a way to use his tk to get out. He was already incinerated. I'd say incinerate his body, take his head to a far off place and send the vault into deep space like when Superman threw out the elevator in Superman 2.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎