No announcement yet.

Sylar owned Peter!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar owned Peter!

...And in the preview, Peter owned him back! Let me guess, Momma Patrelli called Rene, the haitian, and Peter whoops a depowered Sylar.

Yeahh you beat me to it. That's the only thing I can come up with but its good to see something new with heroes lol. Finally someone can use Rene's power to do his bidding. It's either that or Sylar is just having a hard time using his powers with Nathan inside of him... Can't wait till January .

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
      Yeahh you beat me to it. That's the only thing I can come up with but its good to see something new with heroes lol. Finally someone can use Rene's power to do his bidding. It's either that or Sylar is just having a hard time using his powers with Nathan inside of him... Can't wait till January .
      You don't, that episode airs next week, I thought the same thing due to Smallville and Supernatural being gone until next year.

Comment

WHAT?!

Crap... Thursdays are officially dead.

Comment

I loved seeing Sylar back

Comment

When Sylar first came back my brother and I simultaneously said "oh yeah!". Sylar has some of the best scripting in the show, and i loved him talking about how hungry he was, starving or whatever. Reminded me of the time he was in matt's head and talked about partaking of the forbidden fruit, his favorite kind.

Hey here's a question. Was Sylar using Doyle's power against Peter and Angela to make them sit down at the table, or was that another method of his telekinesis? It just seemed similar to the way Doyle uses his ability, although Sylar did control Claire's body movement one time last season.

Comment

seemed like a Doyle m.o.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎